i said i wouldn't but....please guess the sex (scan wednesday morn)

flowertot

mummy of 2
Reaction score
i just can't help myself, i'd love some guesses from you girls.

first of all i've already got a daughter and with her i wasn't really sick, just a teeny tiny bit that passed at 10 weeks. i craved chocolate, milk.

THIS TIME - i've been really ill from 5-15 weeks, so bad that some days i had to just stay in bed and get a family member to look after dd. my cravings have been chocolate, milk, chocolate pop tarts, salt (have started putting it on my dinner which i never did before) bacon, gammon etc.

Baby's heart rate at 16 weeks - 142bpm

and heres my bump...11, 16 and 18 weeks

thanks girls xx

UPDATE..............................
.well it was 50/50 on the poll but i predicted a boy and i was right. WE ARE ON TEAM BLUE!!!!

Attachments

• Photo0745.jpg
    Photo0745.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo0835.jpg
    Photo0835.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo0856.jpg
    Photo0856.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8
Im going to say girl- only because of the old wives tale 'Carrying low is a girl' lol

But heartbeat rate= boy lol

Well, a 50/50 chance of getting it right lol.

But il say girl :D

xx

Although my mum had TOTALLY different symptoms for BOTH my borthers I'm going with boy.

Are you tired? Apparently carrying boys makes you more tired sleepy. (old wives tale)

Although my mum had TOTALLY different symptoms for BOTH my borthers I'm going with boy.

Are you tired? Apparently carrying boys makes you more tired sleepy. (old wives tale)

very tired. i've hardly got any energy

very tired. i've hardly got any energy

I assume you're finding out at your scan? I did!!!! I'm having a girl and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happydance: excited! I couldn't wait to find out and I feel (for me, I know its different for everyone!) so much closer to her because i know her a little better than before knowing if she was a girl or a boy. :cloud9:

yes i can't wait to find out. i just hope they can see!

you sound exactly the same as me! i have 2 girls and they were great pregnancies! i was not sick with either of them. my only symptoms with the girlsl was i was tired and had sore boobs!

this time i was so sick, feeling sick all day every day! lost lots of weight the first few weeks! sickness lasted till 14 15 weeks! i was exhausted, i had spots on my shoulders and back :growlmad:.. my bump is very similar to ures but i was small and neat with my girls aswell! babies heartrate at 12 weeks was 157 and i found out last week, its a boy!!!! :happydance:

best of luck on wed xx

you sound exactly the same as me! i have 2 girls and they were great pregnancies! i was not sick with either of them. my only symptoms with the girlsl was i was tired and had sore boobs!

this time i was so sick, feeling sick all day every day! lost lots of weight the first few weeks! sickness lasted till 14 15 weeks! i was exhausted, i had spots on my shoulders and back :growlmad:.. my bump is very similar to ures but i was small and neat with my girls aswell! babies heartrate at 12 weeks was 157 and i found out last week, its a boy!!!! :happydance:

best of luck on wed xx

thank you! i'm hoping for a boy but of course i'd be happy whatever (dd wants a sister so that would also be nice.

any last guesses before i log out for the night???

will be back to update after the scan, probably around mid-morning xx

UPDATED............................................. its a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooo chuffed

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!!!!

Isn't it AMAZING!??? :cloud9:

Reminded me of my hubby telling his best mate (who has a two year old boy) about our gender scan result. He said:

Keep your little boy away from my little girl! :winkwink: I laugh but I get the feeling he IS going to be one of those dads. :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->