I should be over the moon

sadandlonely

Reaction score
I had two natural early misscarriages at about 6 weeks. my last MC was in november. I am now pregnant again with no Period since my last MC. I should be over the moon but i just feel negative and scared about the whole thing. i just think the worst going to happen again. I know idea how far along i am as i used one of those fancy digital pregnany test which tells you how far a long you are and it said 5 weeks plus. also i know idea when the baby due as i no cycle to calucate it with. i got an appointment with the doctor tommorrow. The doctor did say after my last mc i needed to wait till my first cycle just make dateing of pregnancy easier but to be honest that was my plan but at the same time i had no intention of not having sex with my husband or using conception with my husband as i thought that would be silly and no point. also i thought due to my age it take between 4 to 6 cycles for me to get pregnant again any way as it was the lenght of time it took for the last two pregnancy that end up in MC. Has this happen to any one before?

I just had a miscarriage in October- and I am pregnant again! This time I have made it to just about 6 weeks so far which is a big accomplishment for me :winkwink: Try to enjoy it. Go in and have your hcg and progesterone checked. That made me feel so much better!

I had a miscarriage in October and just found out I was pregnant by surprise.

My HCG levels a kinda on the low (but rising) side though so I don't know how I will fair.

However, I am already doing better than last time because there has been very little pain (mild occasional cramps, normal) and absolutely no blood, not even a drop. So I am trying to enjoy it the best I can.

I know how hard it is, I know there are times I am really scared of going through the heart break all over again. I think it is normal to feel that way... but our bodies can be so resilient and positive energy can do wonders.

I wish you all the best.

I am in the same situation as you..I miscarried in October 2010, but i bled for almost 8 weeks, that ended on the 7th December..But i have not had a period since the bleeding stopped, and yesterday i got my BFP!!...I am so happy, but at the same time extremely worried that i may miscarry again, so i know how you feel..Just try to relax and think positive, because every pregnancy is different. Good Luck and Best Wishes for you and your little miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->