I started Weight Watchers Today

No... It was a Hole in the wall Pub ;) Was alot of fun :rofl:

good luck again hun :wohoo:

did you post the pics or just take them, I'll bet you look amazing already :hugs: xxx

OK Im being really brave here....

Here is the first week of my Diet (The one in the moomoo Dress and the others are just a few minutes ago....:blush:) Dont mind my cobwebbs and messy house....

These pictures are awefull Im really imbarrased... So They probably wont stay up too long :blush: I dont even have my hair or make up done :rofl: But Hey.... Some Day Im going to be H. O. T.

Off to my weigh in.....:blush:

Attachments

• 100_4429.jpg
    100_4429.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_4457.jpg
    100_4457.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_4456.jpg
    100_4456.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 21
i think a size 10 for you is way in off!!!not 8 crazy !!!

you look great in the pictures :) by the way ...you can keep them here!

Those aren't bad pictures! How did the weigh in go?

:wohoo: I Lost another 3.4 lbs :wohoo: So now Im down 6.6 lbs :wohoo:

oh my god it's fantastic!!!

you must be feeling so good!!!

Im thrilled... My mom lost weight to... So her total weight loss to date is 6.4 lbs so we are neck and neck... :rofl:

Congratulations Suz, your doing so well. Those pictures are brilliant, the inspriation you need. You look amazing, so keep them up missy!

Great job with your weight loss, you're doing awesome!:happydance:

I don't think your pictures are bad at all! I can see a difference between the first and the second... you can tell that you're losing weight. Keep up the great work!!!:yipee:

:shock: Miss Suz there is absolutely so feckin way you need to lose 86lbs:dohh: There is nothing wrong with you hun, you look HOT now:happydance: ok so maybe after a few less lbs you will look even hotter but I swear to god (whether you believe in him or not :lol: ) you look ace already :)

Well flipping done on the 3+ lbs again:happydance:

keep it goin girl & thanks for the lovely pics:hugs:

xoxoxox

well done you,ive been trying to pluck up the courage to join for hmmmm about 6 months so congrats xx

Ok, Im going to be even braver! I am going to spill the beens on how much I weigh... At the start of this diet I weighed... 242.2 LBS :shock: (The moo-moo picture) Can you believe that... :shock: I wear my weight really well and Im so thankfull for that.. But Im heavy :rofl: or 17.3 stones as they say accross the pond... :rofl:

Way to go Suz!! That's great! You should check out the body bugg. It's pretty pricey, but if I had a lot of weight to lose I would seriously consider getting one, because it would give me a much truer intake/output number. My sister has one and she swears by it! It's a game for her every day to see how many calories she can burn.

Thanks Holly, Ill look into it :)

:hissy: Weekends are my weekness.....

Weekly Points allowances...

Wow Suz you look great and seriously cant see that you have 80 odd lbs to lose, you must be 7 foot tall :lol:

how are you finding ww? My brothers girlfriend has lent me her books and it says I am allowed 20 points :shock: thats only like a macdonalds:dohh: I am having a bad week (again :dohh: )

I do think ww would work though as nothing is forbidden and if you exercise its like reward as you can treat yourself:happydance:

I think I'll photocopy all her stuff and get myself a points calculator:happydance:

Keep up the good work mate:hugs: cant wait to see the 'new you' unfold in pics :)

Im really enjoying WW and finding it very easy to follow. I have really opened my eyes to food. I am really amazed at what I use to eat and what I eat now. I love that I can eat what ever I want , but I find I dont want what I use to eat. :) There are so many good choices out there.... But what is hard in America, is the good food can be hard to find at a fair price.... Maybe thats why alot of americans are over weight?

I want to buy a Bikini.... so someday i will own my first bikini! Hopefully by next summer :) Unless I have a bump by then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->