I started Weight Watchers Today

Suz u are doing great!!! I must have missed this thread. You look fab already!!!

I think I've lost most of my baby weight, now I'm working on losing more. Are you exercising often? My BIL has a degree in fitness and physical therapy and was telling me that 60% of weightloss is exercise, 40% is diet. It sounds like you are losing the perfect amount each week too, he said between 2 and 4 lbs. Well done lady!!!

I havent started my excersising yet... I wanted to get my eating habits changed first... Because thats why I gained in the first place. So hopefully after a few more weeks, i can see about starting an excersise routine... Probably start off walking more....

I totally agree, I say all the time, the reason Americans are overweight is because middle class and poor people can't afford to eat healthy. Cheaper to buy a TV dinner then a green pepper!
Im really enjoying WW and finding it very easy to follow. I have really opened my eyes to food. I am really amazed at what I use to eat and what I eat now. I love that I can eat what ever I want , but I find I dont want what I use to eat. :) There are so many good choices out there.... But what is hard in America, is the good food can be hard to find at a fair price.... Maybe thats why alot of americans are over weight?

I want to buy a Bikini.... so someday i will own my first bikini! Hopefully by next summer :) Unless I have a bump by then ;)

Ooh, good luck, I'm sure you'll have done wonderfully!

i was just saying the same thing to daniel on sunday went to do groceries and a woman front of ...she had her cart full i mean really over flowing with food and crappy food her total was like $300...Daniel and i were after her ...i bought vegetables , fishes and meat for the week...pretty much healthy food ...total $225 !!! and let me tell you my cart was even not half way full...i got out of there and told Daniel it's sad because it's cheaper to eat junk food :( that a normal healthy life style meal !!!
and he said : yep! that is America!!!

I am so excited! I lost 4 more lbs! So my total so far is 10.6 lbs. My mom took me to get a new outfit because my pants are starting to give me a saggy but :rofl:

Ok Here is a week 1 picture that is with the 1st pictures I posted and Here is a picture from tonight in my new outfit.... Can you see the 10 lbs loss?

Im thrilled!!!!! :wohoo:

Attachments

• 100_4429.jpg
    100_4429.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_4474.jpg
    100_4474.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 20
10 In 3 weeks ;)

but 4 lbs this week :wohoo:

oh my god!!
what a difference 10 pound make !!!
it's phenomenal !!!
wow! i speech less really...
keep going suz!!!
smoke mama in vegas!!

Great job!!!! I was excited to come see how your weigh in went. You are doing fab, I bet you are feeling better already! It's motivating to see that scale move in the right direction huh? Great job!

BTW... when are you gonna be in Vegas? I'm going Aug 08 - 15. We can hit the gym together with my personal trainer (AKA BIL).

Thanks Everyone! Im so excited!!!!!!

BurtonBaby, We are going to Vegas in October.

Whoop go you!!! :D Brilliant news.
You look amazing hun, definatly a 10lb weight loss that you can see, you look so much happier in yourself aswel!! :D

I can really tell in my face! Im Beaming!!!!!!!

Wow, awesome job, I'm so happy for you!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: And I can see definitely see a difference between the two pics! You must be so proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->