I survived 2 under 2!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
My little boy turned two today so I survived my 23 weeks of 2 under 2 :)

A bit pointless but I did better than I thought I would! :happydance:

Well done! I'll be sort of the same as DD will be 2.4 when DS arrives, how will I cope!!! haha x

Yay! Well done :)

I think we have almost exactly the same age gap!

Can I join you? Edward turned 2 today and my youngest is 9m. No more 2 under 2s for me either.

Congratulations! Well done.....

And Happy Birthday to your LO! :cake:

Woohoo. Well done chick. Now you can relax until baby turns 1 and you have 2 toddlers for a while. But otherwise, we've found it pretty easy sailing. Xx

Yay Claire!! Well done you! Only 27 days to go here and I will have survived it too!

Our age gap is 17 and-a-bit months and I'm also proud of how I've coped (so far) Although I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's bound to get more complicated once Freddie is mobile!!!

Well done! I don't think I could have survived!

Yay Claire!! Well done you! Only 27 days to go here and I will have survived it too!

Our age gap is 17 and-a-bit months and I'm also proud of how I've coped (so far) Although I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's bound to get more complicated once Freddie is mobile!!!

I've found life a lot easier since having 2 mobile toddlers rather than a baby and a toddler :)

Charlie just started crawling. I'm imagining that once they're all walking things will be easier. At the moment he just keeps getting wedged places! :haha:

I've found life a lot easier since having 2 mobile toddlers rather than a baby and a toddler :)

I think I love you! Haha

Charlie just started crawling. I'm imagining that once they're all walking things will be easier. At the moment he just keeps getting wedged places! :haha:

Aimee-Lou you're my hero actually, as having done it once I am determined to never repeat the 2 under 2 thing, and you did it for your third child! As much as I'd love a third baby one day, I'm thinking a minimum of 3 years :)

Well done. I had 21 months between my 2, they're like little mini best friends now that they are 4 and 2 (when Maci's in a co-operative mood that is!)

Well done! you give me hope as I'm due in December and DD will be 23 months! Will have about a month of 2 under 2! ...I... Can ...do...it!! :happydance:xx

I survived 2 under 2 as well!

Now lets see how I cope with 3 under 2.5... :haha::dohh:

Honestly I am dreading Lily being mobile kn a small way but maybe it won't be so bad :dohh:

Can I join you? Edward turned 2 today and my youngest is 9m. No more 2 under 2s for me either.

Congratulations! Well done.....

And Happy Birthday to your LO! :cake:

Happy (late) birthday to your LO! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back