I tested this morning again...

H

HAYS

and still a BFN!

Bla!!

Congrats to all the other BFP!!! ladies you must be soooo happy!!!

Im going to test up until af on tues!!!

Noticed more CM last night too,!!

xxxxx

Ahh Hayes,

Like I say don't say your out yet, do you have syptoms??

I really do think that I will be the only one left in TTC forum this month, at this rate lol:rofl:

Sorry about that Hays. What type of test are you using - it could be one that is only accurate from the day of period onwards.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. xx

Seen some girls get BFNs lately then couple of days later TADA

Lots of luck

x

You are still in the running until AF shows!! It took forever to get my BFP :rofl: so don't give up hope!!

i used a clearblue on frid, and a cheapie this morn!!!

im soo thirsty at the moment,and ive got all the symptoms too!

still praying its my month
xx

fingers crossed for ya hun you testing again in the morning???

yeh defo lol im testing up until tuesday! seriously im so thirsty at its supposed to be a very good early preg sign!

Had some more cramping today and cm.

How u feeling Lynz?xx

ok really just tired crampy and this metallic taste in my mouth that won't go away but no sickness yet thank god

aw bless ya hun!

ive been so tired lately too, im sitting here now and could quite happily go to bed

well its my first day back in work tomorrow since finding out im dreading it to be honest

no ill have to tell asap my job involves lifting patients and i cant avoid it for twelve weeks they wont expect me to lift once they know anyway. ill have to try get in at the dr this week then go see my manager

Aw, don't worry Hays. November seems to be the month so i'm sure you will get a BFP soon. I'd be testing every day if OH would let me....teehee. I think I'm just a couple days behind. I haven't had too many more symptoms lately just tummy feeling "off". I wish you the best of luck!

It's still early a lot of woman don't get there BFP till they miss a period..
Don't give up hopes..

Hays why do you keep doing that to yourself? WHy dont you try not testing unless your AF is late? wouldnt that be better? (and not to mention cheaper)

yeh i no it would, just feel like i am this month so wanted to no asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->