I think about waiting to try every day!! Anyone else?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Anyone else going crazy waiting? Thinking about it everyday?!!

Not a day goes by where it doesn't cross my mind. I'm annoying myself :haha:

Thats why i'm here!!
I think the thing that drives me crazy is i know that we're trying to be responsible waiting for the time to be right...sometimes i just wish i didnt care so much and just throw caution to the wind!! Dam my sensible brain!!! ;)

Me too! Every stinkin day! I cant keep my mind off of it! THat's why I am here, to be able to get it off my mind with other girls in the same situation, instead of driving my hubby nuts!!

Not sure if having a ticker helps or makes it worse! Nice to meet others n the same boat :)

Not sure if having a ticker helps or makes it worse! Nice to meet others n the same boat :)

I think better because sometimes I look at it and I'm like woah it's going a bit fast!

I think about it every day or every other day.

It is driving me crazy! I can't stop thinking about it for even a day and I think I must be becoming really boring as I can turn every conversation into a conversation about babies! Hate to think how I'm going to keep it a secret when we are actually trying!

I have been loitering here for about a month but trying not to join in because I thought it might make me worse! Hopefully it's a help and stops me annoying hubby about it instead xx

Me Me Me... I think about adding baby #2 to the family ALL THE TIME! It doesn't help that I know like 10 pregnant people and I thought we were getting close to me and OH both being ready, but just the other day he dropped a bomb saying he didn't know if he wanted another because he didn't want to take away from our LG. Oh well I am sure he will come around eventually

Ah Caitlyn2009 hopefully when all of those pregnant people start to have their babies and he gets to have a few cuddles it might bring him round!

I am so crazy I even ordered a sperm testing kit from Boots to check hubby's sperm count is normal. He thinks I'm mad and could not understand my happiness when the test was positive, he just shrugged it off that he always knew he had good swimmers! Haha xx

Every day many times a day. I drive myself a bit mad. I to don't know how I'll keep ttc quiet, even worse the first 12weeks of being pregnant!

You'd thinking having one would negate the desire, but I think it has made it worse! Now that I know how wonderful pregnancy and having a baby is, I can't wait to have another!

At least hubby is away so I can't try to tempt him into proceeding with our plans for #2 before our agreed upon date next year. :haha:

I'm the same...can't get it out of my head and am basically counting down the days...!

I know this is an old thread, but I am sure it is still on many of our minds! :dohh:

I joined this site a few days ago, and I am so glad I did! It's nice to know that there are other people just as eager to move on to TTC.

I am driving myself crazy though!! I can't stop thinking about it!

DH says he isn't ready to 'try', but he also thinks now that we are using the pull-out method for BC that we are kind of NTNP. UGH...I can't tell if the in between waiting and trying thing is making it better or worse. Oh well!

Well I'm here every day, so that probably answers the question. :haha:

I also think about it every day! I joined this site when we had six or so months to wait and I was so desperate to try then! It is a wonderful feeling looking at my ticker with six weeks to go! Unreal. I am so very excited.

Yup, everyday. I have a year to wait so i'm going to have to calm down :lol:.

I do everyday and its killing me just want it to come quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->