I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

From your chart, it looks as if you ovulated three days ago? Did you have any of your typical ovulation symptoms?

I have started taking the Process yesterday. Hopefully, I will have AF before August 10th. If we were not trying to have a child, I would probably go back on the pill and not deal with all this grab! I made an appointment with my general practionner to discuss metformin, but I am pretty sure it is the culprit for my hives. The rash even started up on my face!

Susanne

My skin is still clear, but I did have pinching cramps and was a bit emotional, my breast were sore yesterday and today and today my CM dried up so I probably did ovulate but I'm not sure so I will BD tonight just in case. My temp rise isn't that high...I will see in a couple of days.

How long will you take the progesterone? I'm sure AF will arrive right after you stop taking it, it usually does. Try not to stress about your long cycle, it's normal to have an off cycle...I know it's frustrating when TTC but you did all you could, so do something nice and relaxing for yourself and forget about TTC until AF arrives and a new cycle starts.
Sooo sorry to hear metformin is giving you so much trouble. Hope it goes away asap. :hugs:

Woohoo! It looks like you ovulated very early this cycle. How are you feeling?

I have been taking Provera for five days so far and will hopefully have my AF within 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Susanne

Woohoo! It looks like you ovulated very early this cycle. How are you feeling?

I have been taking Provera for five days so far and will hopefully have my AF within 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Susanne

I have writen you a huge response and then my network crashed..:( I will type it again this evening when I get home. Hope you are doing fine.

I'm having a bad week :( I've been arguing with DH on and off for couple of days, and I'm quite emotional. I've been under a lot of stress with new house and new job and when I get home I'm greeted by irritable DH. and the ttc isn't helping either. We agreed on him doing a SA but he seems so unhappy about it and that makes me sad.. I was sure this month was a bust but then on 5 or 6 dpo I had the stangest pinch in my stomach, it was quite intense I had to stand still and hold on to a chair, it lasted for a couple of seconds...DH immediately thought it was implantation and maybe he doesn't need to do the SA so maybe we should wait until my AF is expected. Naturally that atempt to delay the SA irritated me, and what's even worse it gave me hope and I started to symptom spot. I started to compare my chart with the "pregnancy" charts on FF, I started to examine my boobs every day, it's just driving me bananas.. On top of that my friend called me to say she had a dream about me being pregnant - that only contributed to the already insane symptom spotting. I-have-to-stop-with-syptom-spotting! right-now! any words of advice?
Sorry for suc a long rant. How are you? How are you taking the progesteron, is it giving you any side effects? FX for AF to start soon! :flower:

Your chart looks particularly fine this cycle! From what I read, implantation usually occurs between 6 and 9 do. Did you have any spotting around this time? It almost looks as if you are having a triphasic pattern. Very promising! You are 9 dpo, right? I know how frustrating symptom spotting can be and if people tell you to just relax and wait, that does not really help either! My hubby is a little bit uncomfortable with the idea of an SA as well, maybe, it is a male pride thing? Did you have your OBYGN appointment?

Hubby and I are currently in a waiting pattern as well. He had a very good second round interview on Monday and was called back on Tuesday. They hinted that they might be interested in making him an offer. His references were contacted. We are on pins and needles to hear back! I am currently on CD 54. I only have two doses of Provera left. It seems that since I started taking the progesterone, my temperatures are a lot higher. I am really looking forward to this cycle's end!

Did you test yet? Your chart looks really good!

Susanne

Did you test yet? Your chart looks really good!

Susanne

Fx that your hubby gets that job! Best of luck!
How are you feeling now that you stopped with provera? Anything different? Do you feel AF coming?

I do. I feel Af coming, and I'm having AF-like backache and cramps every now and then. I did not test...I don't have that feeling like I'm pregnant. My guess is that temps will start to fall tomorrow. If that doesn't happen then I will test tomorrow or the day after.. Honestly, I really dread seeing a negative test. My chart looks good, but I checked my previous charts and I had a similar one in December when I had constant rising temps and a triphasic chart. :(

I know what you mean about not wanting so see another negative pregnancy test! Every time it happens, it feels gut wrenching. My hubby likes me to test quite regularly when he has any suspicion and has a hard time understanding why I am very hesitant to use one and would prefer waiting another day. Your chart, though, looks textbook perfect! Maybe, wait until after 16 do to see whether AF shows up?

This my second full day off Provera. So far, I have not yet had any real PMS symptoms other than acne, bloating and swollen breasts. The only side-effects I had on the Provera were bloating and a little drowsiness. That's why I took it right before going to bed. AF should show within the next 12 days. I am excited about starting the Clomid on CD 5.

BFN and a little temp drop. ALthough I didn't have any expectations seeing that BFN staring at me is just awful! I expect AF tomorrow. Hopefully DH will go and have SA done this week....I understand it's a male pride thing, and of course it's not something anyone would want to do, but it's way easier than any test a woman has to do...:( my obgyn is on vacation, I didn't want to go to his substitute, he will be back after on August 12, so I will go that week. At about that time I will be pre-O so hopefully we will have a good insight in my ovaries pre-O and size of the follie (egg).

How are you feeling? Any AF signs?

I am on my fourth day off the Provera and I think I am getting PMS symptoms. I have an appointment with my general practionner and will discuss the implications of PCOS with her for my overall health. I want to see as we'll whether I should take Metformin again or of there is an alternative.

Susanne

PMS is kicking my butt :haha: blemish, irritable, cravings for sweets, need to sleep and rest, emotional...you name it..:dohh: I tend to have LP on the long side... I hope AF won't torture me with it's delay, just enough so I would get my hopes up and then to be greeted by the witch..

I know I have read somewhere there is an alternative for metformin, but I don't remember what it's called. And did you think about taking the provera after ovulation, in your LP, I know a lot of ladies on this forum take it when they are concerned about their lenght of their LP, and since you don't have any side effects maybe that would increase your chances..:shrug:

A thought just ran through my mind-what if December happened all over again? The same question as I named this thread- what if ff has my o date wrong??? Not again! another month wasted! Aaargh! :(

I don't think that your ovulation day is wrong. Your cycle is much smoother than in December. Maybe, wait until Saturday to test again? Hang in there!

Just came from my general practionner. She has ordered blood work and an ultrasound to check for PCOS.

Susanne

Did you change the detection method? Your chart has a very clear rise this time around.

Just finished by blood work. Now I need to schedule a pelvic ultrasound.

Did you change the detection method? Your chart has a very clear rise this time around.

Just finished by blood work. Now I need to schedule a pelvic ultrasound.

When i change it to research mode it changes my O day to cd 21!!! FF is really not my friend :( anyway, I'm going to do like you suggested-wait until Saturday.
How come you are doing your bloodwork in this period of your cycle? Did obgyn explain? I ask because bloodwork to diagnose PCOS is done on Cd3 and then one week after ovulation just to check progesterone and that way conclude whether ovulation occured. On cd3 I had analysis of hormones: estrogen (estradiol), LH, FSH, (ratio of lh and fsh is important for diagnosis), testosterone, DHEA and they checked my thyroid. When do you get your results? I hope all is good and after AF arrives soon you can start your lucky cycle!

Sorry that the witch got you! I am still waiting for her to show her face. I have pretty bad PMS my breast are so very tender and my back aches. My temperature dropped this morning, so I hope AF will finally show.

Susanne

Blood work confirmed PCOS. AF showed up with a vengeance.

Susanne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->