I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

Did you have any spotting yet? For me, about two days before AF comes, my temperature drops about half way down. Do you have any PMS symptoms?

So far, I have not yet had any cervical mucus. OPKs have been
negative so far. I am really curious to see what this cycle brings!

Susanne

Did you have any spotting yet? For me, about two days before AF comes, my temperature drops about half way down. Do you have any PMS symptoms?

So far, I have not yet had any cervical mucus. OPKs have been
negative so far. I am really curious to see what this cycle brings!

Susanne

I didn't have any pre-O symptoms (my skin is clear, no headache or irritability..)except a lot of EWCM. That's why I decided to do an OPK and had a strongest positive OPK yet. It was so dark, almost dark brown. Right now I feel PMS approaching - I have mood swings, and my uterus is making somekind of groweling noise :haha: and am having ocasional light, light cramps. I think I'm 7 dpo right now so I expect AF this time next week.

Keep testing with OPKs and keep BD-ing! :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you! I have a good feeling about your cycle, I don't know why :flower:

Still no positive OPKs yet for me! I am glad to hear that you are so relaxed about your current cycle! Do you have any questions prepared for your OBYGN appointment?

My hubby and I are now up to jogging 4 km (2.5 miles). My body officially hates me! :p

Still no positive OPKs yet for me! I am glad to hear that you are so relaxed about your current cycle! Do you have any questions prepared for your OBYGN appointment?

My hubby and I are now up to jogging 4 km (2.5 miles). My body officially hates me! :p

I am relaxed, and it's great being so! :) I have a few questions :), I will do a PAP smear, Ultrasound, and (depending on current state) I will ask same blood work same as I had a year ago (hormone analysis od cd3 and cd21) and I will ask a vitamin panel (I didn't have that done). I will let him know we are ttc and ask for some advice. I will bring my FF charts and ask if I'm a candidate for clomid (but I'm not sure he will find it necessary because I ovulate on my own). DH and I agreed on asking on SA analysis if I'm not pregnant by October/November.

Good job on 4km jog!!! That's great! I'm sure it will pay off and your body will thank you later, although it's rebelling now :) I think you O is around the corner, and it seems to me your bbt is much "calmer" than months before, and I'm curious to see if your lp will be longer. I think it will :happydance: Best of luck!

Still no positive OPK for me yet, though I thought I should be ovulating today. My breasts are pretty swollen and achy right now. We will keep bding every other day until we see a temperature rise. I wish I was as relaxed as you are! This cycle is really confusing me.

I definitely would take my charts to the doctor, they can get a lot of information from them.
Susanne

Still no positive OPK for me yet, though I thought I should be ovulating today. My breasts are pretty swollen and achy right now. We will keep bding every other day until we see a temperature rise. I wish I was as relaxed as you are! This cycle is really confusing me.

I definitely would take my charts to the doctor, they can get a lot of information from them.
Susanne

Don't be stressed. Sometimes there are months when LH surge is shorter and can be easily missed. Go with your body signals :thumbup:

I feel PMS full power!:wacko:

We had friends over today and they just told us that they got pregnant on the first month really trying. A couple month ago, they got pregnant, but suffered a miscarriage early one. I am really happy for them, but it felt like a slug in my gut. We are on month 8 now. :-( Sorry for the whining!

My OPKs seem to be getting progressively darker and I have PMS like symptoms. No temperature rise yet, though. I hope that your AF shows soon!

Susanne

We had friends over today and they just told us that they got pregnant on the first month really trying. A couple month ago, they got pregnant, but suffered a miscarriage early one. I am really happy for them, but it felt like a slug in my gut. We are on month 8 now. :-( Sorry for the whining!

My OPKs seem to be getting progressively darker and I have PMS like symptoms. No temperature rise yet, though. I hope that your AF shows soon!

Susanne

Don't apologize! I completely understand. I had 2 friends in last 3 weeks announcing their first pregnancies, and the second one had severe problems with her ovaries and PCOS but still got pregnant on 2nd month NTNP. The feeling is so difficult and intense (first the shock, then the envy, then feeling sorry for myself, then guilty for the before mentioned feelings, then sad, then happy for them, then the worst of them all - is something wrong with me feeling? will I be able to have children at all? etc. :shrug:) but I think that's perfectly normal and every woman ttc feels it, especially if ttc longer than 2 months :flower:

Right now I'm trying to find a new job and we are moving in a new house soon so I think that's the reason I'm relaxed about ttc. Well not exactly relaxed, but not concerned about or too focused like I was months before..

As long as you are BD-ing every other day and have that covered, everything will be fine. :thumbup: You will O, it's just a matter of a date, but that's not important if you BD, right? :hugs:

I still can't believe how crazy this month was for me, I O-ed on cd39!!! That never, ever, ever happened to me :dohh: but somehow I find it funny...I keep thinking how my body would not give up on trying to O :haha:
(I could have just had an anovulatory month, and AF could have arrived around cd 35-40. It's normal to have one month per year without ovulation)...

Has your AF arrived yet? Any more PMS symptoms for you? Good luck on moving house and finding a new job. My hubby is still looking, but has not found anything yet. Currently, we are applying for me to get US citizenship, but my mind is pretty much focused on TTCing. Additionally one of our dogs has a back injury.

This is my weirdest cycle yet! My current hypothesis is that I either have already ovualted on CD 15 (that's why there is no positive OPK) PR that I will ovulate on CD 24 (my last cycle was 34 days and with my 10 day luteal phase that would set ovulation on CD24).

I think I am going to take my frustrations out on emptying the dishwasher.

Susanne

Has your AF arrived yet? Any more PMS symptoms for you? Good luck on moving house and finding a new job. My hubby is still looking, but has not found anything yet. Currently, we are applying for me to get US citizenship, but my mind is pretty much focused on TTCing. Additionally one of our dogs has a back injury.

This is my weirdest cycle yet! My current hypothesis is that I either have already ovualted on CD 15 (that's why there is no positive OPK) PR that I will ovulate on CD 24 (my last cycle was 34 days and with my 10 day luteal phase that would set ovulation on CD24).

Susanne

No, it has not, yet. But I feel her coming - I feel a mild pressure, slight cramps, don't sleep very well, nipples are enlarged, boobs are sensitive but not all day.. My average LP is 15 days, today I'm 11dpo so 4 days to AF.
Thank you for your well wishes!:flower:

I think your hypothesis is correct - either you are having a slow rise with medium-low post-o temp, or your O is around the corner..which would be coherent with most of your cycles. Try to relax, because there is nothing you can do about it...you can't influence your O (currently, medication is something else), you are doing everything in your power to ensure your body is healthy and ready for pregnancy, so enjoy those last few days/months before being overwhelmed with pregnancy hormones :hugs: and body changes :) I'm sure we will enjoy it, but we should try to remember to be thankful for being healthy every day. :hugs: (That's what I repeat myself.. :shrug: )

Susanne

No, it has not, yet. But I feel her coming - I feel a mild pressure, slight cramps, don't sleep very well, nipples are enlarged, boobs are sensitive but not all day.. My average LP is 15 days, today I'm 11dpo so 4 days to AF.
Thank you for your well wishes!:flower:

I think your hypothesis is correct - either you are having a slow rise with medium-low post-o temp, or your O is around the corner..which would be coherent with most of your cycles. Try to relax, because there is nothing you can do about it...you can't influence your O (currently, medication is something else), you are doing everything in your power to ensure your body is healthy and ready for pregnancy, so enjoy those last few days/months before being overwhelmed with pregnancy hormones :hugs: and body changes :) I'm sure we will enjoy it, but we should try to remember to be thankful for being healthy every day. :hugs: (That's what I repeat myself.. :shrug: )

Any signs of AF yet? Nothing new for us (yet): So far no positive OPKs. This starts to remind me of my monstrous cycle of December! Then, I ovulated on CD 25.

I'm 12 dpo so no AF for me yet. I feel a bubling sensation in my abdomen and have a slight backache, but I'm super irritable and depressed today so I suppose AF will be here soon. Do you feel O pain? Or any other O symptom? Maybe your BBT isn't coherent with what's really happening in your body. I've read somewhere that temp can increase sooner or much later than 1 day after O (so FF could be entirely wrong :haha:) And one month I didn't have a positive OPK, so maybe that happened to you too, maybe it was really really short... I don't know :shrug:..But I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you catch that egg! :thumbup:

Oh, I am sorry that AF is giving you so much trouble! I tend to get terribly irritated before my period comes.

My ovulation symptoms tend to be almost the same as PMS: Bloating, swollen and tender breasts, headaches and backache. All of these are present, but no positive OPK yet. I called my doctor about the situation and she recommended that I come in to discuss options. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, I am sorry that AF is giving you so much trouble! I tend to get terribly irritated before my period comes.

My ovulation symptoms tend to be almost the same as PMS: Bloating, swollen and tender breasts, headaches and backache. All of these are present, but no positive OPK yet. I called my doctor about the situation and she recommended that I come in to discuss options. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon.

how did the appointment go? it looks like you Oed yesterday :thumbup:

no af yet but I have a headache, whch I normally have the day before she appears..

OK, back from my OBYGN. She has a theory of what is going on with my body: She thinks that I might have insulin-resistance, making my body less sensitive to it. This can lead to hormonal imbalances. According to my doctor, this messes with my ovulation. My eggs are kept ready too long for ovulation and once it is released, it is not in a good shape anymore. She has recommended that I should take Metaformin to help with the hormonal imbalance caused by insulin resistance and clomid to get my body to ovulate sooner. She seems to think I might have PCOS. This would explain my sudden weight gain once the birth control pill was out of my system and my acne. I am to start right away.

Susanne

Has AF shown up yet? Headaches are one of my definite PMS symptoms, too! Do you find you find that your PMS get worse the longer your cycle?

My cycle is still confusing the me utterly, I just want to get over with it and move on.

Sahnie

Has AF shown up yet? Headaches are one of my definite PMS symptoms, too! Do you find you find that your PMS get worse the longer your cycle?

My cycle is still confusing the me utterly, I just want to get over with it and move on.

Sahnie

No it has not. I've had some yellowish discharge though, I don't know if that's the start of AF. I think this period will be either very, very painful (because I'm having non stop cramps) or very long with spotting...

You will know probably tomorrow by your temps if you ovulated..FX

OK, back from my OBYGN. She has a theory of what is going on with my body: She thinks that I might have insulin-resistance, making my body less sensitive to it. This can lead to hormonal imbalances. According to my doctor, this messes with my ovulation. My eggs are kept ready too long for ovulation and once it is released, it is not in a good shape anymore. She has recommended that I should take Metaformin to help with the hormonal imbalance caused by insulin resistance and clomid to get my body to ovulate sooner. She seems to think I might have PCOS. This would explain my sudden weight gain once the birth control pill was out of my system and my acne. I am to start right away.

Susanne

Remember when I asked you if you had PCOS? That's very often OBGYNs answer and diagnosis for longer cycles with late ovulation...hope metamorfin works for you, I know a lot of women had great results with it. MY OBGYN mentioned clomid and I have read a lot about it since, I even have the pills at home, but still I'm not sure if I'll take it...although I'm very tempted...

I have the clomid at home as well and I think I will use it next cycle, as soon as this one finally ends. She told me to use it from day 5 through 9. My doctor's major concern seems to be that the clomid should help me to ovulate sooner. Are you concerned about using clomid?

I have the clomid at home as well and I think I will use it next cycle, as soon as this one finally ends. She told me to use it from day 5 through 9. My doctor's major concern seems to be that the clomid should help me to ovulate sooner. Are you concerned about using clomid?

Like every drug it has its positive and its negative sides...it is proscribed for women who don't ovulate; who have progesterone issues or who have later ovulation...but for example in 25% it dries out your CM (so in that case conception is imposible), it can overstimulate ovaries, it is debatable if stimulating your ovaries and that way producing more eggs (and that can happen with clomid (that's why there is higher percantage of twins when using C)) is a good thing beecause maybe those eggs are of less quality than 1 egg...etc.
On the other side when reading success stories with clomid I'm very much tempted..:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->