I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

Yellow discharge is usually my first symptom of AF, about half a day before it hits. It tends to turn into brown discharge and then the next day into bleeding. I do hope that AF will go easy on you!

My doctor talked about the side effects of clomid to me at length. Hubby and I decided to give it a try, especially as my doctor wants to evaluate on a month-by-month basis. I will have a progesterone test on CD 21 of next cycle to check for ovulation. I never thought that I could have PCOS because my cycles and ovulation seemed regular enough. As I had been on the pill for 15+ years, I never paid alot of attention to my cycle until we started to TTC. PCOS would explain a lot of things in hindsight!

One another note, my hubby has another job interview on early July. How is your job hunt going?

Thank you for being such a great TTC buddy!

Susanne

Yellow discharge is usually my first symptom of AF, about half a day before it hits. It tends to turn into brown discharge and then the next day into bleeding. I do hope that AF will go easy on you!

My doctor talked about the side effects of clomid to me at length. Hubby and I decided to give it a try, especially as my doctor wants to evaluate on a month-by-month basis. I will have a progesterone test on CD 21 of next cycle to check for ovulation. I never thought that I could have PCOS because my cycles and ovulation seemed regular enough. As I had been on the pill for 15+ years, I never paid alot of attention to my cycle until we started to TTC. PCOS would explain a lot of things in hindsight!

One another note, my hubby has another job interview on early July. How is your job hunt going?

Thank you for being such a great TTC buddy!

Good luck on this new path on your ttc journey! It's very exciting and clomid is very promising, I do wish you get your BFP soon! :flower: taking that extra step does give much more hope! (that's why I'm tempted to try it myself..)
Did you do a SA analysis for your DH? I think we will do that before starting clomid. I will see it with my obgyn, after I get my AF of course :dohh: My breast hurt..I have a feeling she's coming with a vengeance (for staying away 50 days!)

I did find a job, it was so sudden and I was so lucky! I'm starting Monday. Although it's not ideal, I have a half year contract, so I'm still looking and keeping my options open :)

Thank you! I love having a TTC buddy, and this site...I would drive DH crazy otherwise :haha:

It looks like your AF finally started. I hope she is treating you graciously!

Still no clear temperature rise or positive OPKs for me, but I think that I ovulated on CD 24, but FF probably won't put any cross hairs on. Did good on my first day off Metaformin, no side effects so far!

Susanne

How are you doing with AF?

My cycle continues to baffle me! Not sure what to make of it, I just want to move on!

Susanne

How are you doing with AF?

My cycle continues to baffle me! Not sure what to make of it, I just want to move on!

Susanne

AF isn't that bad. CD1 was a bit painful but I'm OK. Maybe you're having an anovulatory cycle. It's normal to have one per year.. Or maybe you will O really late (hopefully not as late as I did! cd 39!!! :dohh:) I can imagine you are ready for your next cycle to start, hopefully it will be your lucky one!
I'm waiting for AF to completely stop so I can make an obgyn appointment.

Still no sign of AF. I hope this it not turning into a never-ending cycle. Last cycle, AF arrived on CD 34, which would be on Friday. It seems the Metaformin is giving me hives. It looks like the the Metformin is not the culprit: I only get a rash where my exercise cloth are rubbing!

How are you holding up?
Susanne

Still no sign of AF. I hope this it not turning into a never-ending cycle. Last cycle, AF arrived on CD 34, which would be on Friday. It seems the Metaformin is giving me hives. It looks like the the Metformin is not the culprit: I only get a rash where my exercise cloth are rubbing!

How are you holding up?
Susanne

I hope you are BD-ing because I've noticed a dip on your temp today..

My best friend told me she is pregnant...you can imagine the multitude of emotions I'm having...it's hard staying positive and optimistic on a day like this..

I know how it feels when people are getting pregnant around you! It can give you the feeling that everyone but you is getting pregnant. Good for you for staying positive and supportive of your friend!

I actually had kind of hoped that the temperature dip would be a herald of AF. So far nothing yet. I could at least check with and OPK.

How are you feeling? I hope your best friend's news have not discouraged you too badly!

AF has finally arrived! It seems I had an an ovulatory cycle.

How are you feeling? I hope your best friend's news have not discouraged you too badly!

AF has finally arrived! It seems I had an an ovulatory cycle.

AF? it seems to me you ovulated..like I predicted..:hugs:.I hope you bd-ed... It looks like we are totally in-sync...last month I had and then you had a super late ovulation...I remember I had a wacky cycle like this last one exactly one year ago...

The news did not discourage me, although of course it hurts a little bit. I think the worst part was my friends attitude in all of it...when she was ttc she would get upset with other peoples pregnancies, and I think she was sooo scared I would get pregnant before she did, but now that she is pregnant it's like she forgot all about what it was like to ttc....of course she enjoys hers pregnancy but a little more sympathy would be nice.. or maybe I'm too sensitive..i don't know..:shrug:

It looks as if I really ovulated very late this cycle! FF even gave me my crosshairs. Weirdly enough, I really had light spotting/bleeding yesterday. Unfortunately, we did not get any BDing in time. I am still fighting hives, but it seems to be a contact dermatitis to my running cloth. I just want this cycle to be over with! I think I am worried about the exact beginning of next cycle, as I have to start the clomid on CD 5 and schedule a progesterone blood test for CD21. I think I will rely in the future on you to interpret my charts!

Are you having an early oovulatikn this cycle? Your chart looks very promising. I can see that your friend without meaning to hurt your feelings because she has achieved pregnancy and maybe, has forgotten how difficult TTC is emotionally. I felt like somebody had slapped me in the face when she told me about getting pregnant in the first cycle ever trying. On that evening, they were over for dinner and I just wanted them to leave. :-/ Not my proudest moment. I find it hard as well to see all those pregnant women and babies at church. Maybe, we should try another novena, maybe one for hope?

Susanne

Novena for hope: https://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/hope.htm

It looks as if I really ovulated very late this cycle! FF even gave me my crosshairs. Weirdly enough, I really had light spotting/bleeding yesterday. Unfortunately, we did not get any BDing in time. I am still fighting hives, but it seems to be a contact dermatitis to my running cloth. I just want this cycle to be over with! I think I am worried about the exact beginning of next cycle, as I have to start the clomid on CD 5 and schedule a progesterone blood test for CD21. I think I will rely in the future on you to interpret my charts!

Are you having an early oovulatikn this cycle? Your chart looks very promising. I can see that your friend without meaning to hurt your feelings because she has achieved pregnancy and maybe, has forgotten how difficult TTC is emotionally. I felt like somebody had slapped me in the face when she told me about getting pregnant in the first cycle ever trying. On that evening, they were over for dinner and I just wanted them to leave. :-/ Not my proudest moment. I find it hard as well to see all those pregnant women and babies at church. Maybe, we should try another novena, maybe one for hope?

Susanne

I still think you ovulated, although I see your crosshairs are gone...too bad you did not BD :( but new cycle, new beggings! :hugs: I think you should count 1st day of full flow as cd1, spotting does not count...you will know when AF shows.. Sorry to hear about the hives...it's still troubling you...did you try changing your athletic gear? i love drifit material from nike.

I don't think it will be an early ovulation, because I tend to have something like this every now and then...my body tries to ovulate cd 11-13, but succeeds in 2nd try..and that's around cd 16-20.. Although I did have a massive EWCM blob this morning and I'm having cramps so we will BD...we will follow every other day BD-ing.

You're absoultely right about my friend, and everything else...it's even worse that she ttc at about same time as us....so I expected her to be a little more empathic and try to protect my feelings, I mean she's been in my shoes..
I will start a novena, I feel like I need my faith strengthened and some hope...I am optimistic, I feel good, today I even forgot all about how I felt about my friend and feel truly very happy for her as well as calm...but TTC drains you emotionally beyond belief. And i know what you mean about babies all around us...and it's funny how you give out that vibe so babies immediately come to DH and I, even strangers babies want to hug us, smile and look at us...and every time I think- one day I will have that :)

I got my cross hair back. This morning, I had to adjust my temperature because I took it 45 minutes later than normal. therefore I adjusted it and was given 97.18 which is 0.02 below the cover line. I changed it manually to 97.2 because I know that adjustment is inaccurate.

I send my doctor my file and she agreed with you that the spotting does not count for bleeding. She wants me to wait a couple more days, then take a pregnancy test. If it is negative, she wants me to call her back. I think I'll wait until Monday, when (if I ovulated on CD 34) my period should start.

Susanne

My hubby was chatting with his mother and grandmother today and both them convinced that I am pregnant. They think that the spotting I had on CD 36 was implantation bleeding. I had just relaxed about the whole affair and was settling in to wait for Monday. Unfortunately, this got my hopes up and I took a test, which came back unsupringsly negative. Looking at my chart, I am pretty sure that I could not be pregnant, but hope is a pesky little thing. Now, my poor thoughts are stirred up like a hornet's nest. :-/

Susanne

This cycle of mine is starting to sound like your last one: I think I will have a CD 39 ovulation. The spotting on CD 36 could be ovulation spotting, which I had in some precious cycles. I had the most egg white mucus today I have ever seen! I am curious to see my temperatures tomorrow.

Susanne

This cycle of mine is starting to sound like your last one: I think I will have a CD 39 ovulation. The spotting on CD 36 could be ovulation spotting, which I had in some precious cycles. I had the most egg white mucus today I have ever seen! I am curious to see my temperatures tomorrow.

Susanne

It looks like you are right, your temp did shoot up today.. Sorry to see you are having a cycle similar to mine, it's always weird having such a loooooong cycle.. but try to relax...your next one is the exciting one :thumbup:
I think I tried to ovulate, I had strong cramps these days, but didn't suceed so probably will next week, Sun/Mon...I need a week to gear up again..:dohh:

Any signs of ovulation yet? From your chart, it looks as if you are entering a fertile patch!

I am still stuck on the same stupid cycle, CD 44! My doctor thinks that I have an anovulatory cycle. She wants me to induce a period by taking Provera (progesterone), which I have to take for ten days. Unfortunately, it can take another 14 days after that before AF starts. Unfortunately, I am not able to take Metformin at the moment as it is causes my hives. My doctor put me on another medicine to clear up the hives, which makes me really bloated. I am feeling like a walrus!

Susanne

Any signs of ovulation yet? From your chart, it looks as if you are entering a fertile patch!

I am still stuck on the same stupid cycle, CD 44! My doctor thinks that I have an anovulatory cycle. She wants me to induce a period by taking Provera (progesterone), which I have to take for ten days. Unfortunately, it can take another 14 days after that before AF starts. Unfortunately, I am not able to take Metformin at the moment as it is causes my hives. My doctor put me on another medicine to clear up the hives, which makes me really bloated. I am feeling like a walrus!

Susanne

I don't know...:shrug: I'm having EWCM for almost a week..I hope ovulation won't delay much longer...so far my skin is clear and cramps have stopped so that's not a good sign (regarding O)..

Sorry your cycle is torturing you...will you take the provera or wait for ovulation or just wait for AF to arrive?
Are you sure that metformin is giving you the hives? Maybe it's really your workout gear? Hope your cycle ends soon and you get a fresh start...an exciting one at that! :) FX for august BFP!

From your chart, it looks as if you ovulated three days ago? Did you have any of your typical ovulation symptoms?

I have started taking the Process yesterday. Hopefully, I will have AF before August 10th. If we were not trying to have a child, I would probably go back on the pill and not deal with all this grab! I made an appointment with my general practionner to discuss metformin, but I am pretty sure it is the culprit for my hives. The rash even started up on my face!

Susanne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->