I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

I am soo new to this but me and my hb have been trying to conceive not for that long tho we had sex on my fertility days and on my Big O I'm a day late from my period with period like cramps but nothing and day are goin on ALL day along with the back pain and nausea...I've even threw up but I'm scared to test because I don't want a BFN:wacko:

Four days of Clomid so far and except for bloating, no side effects. I have tried to take Metformin again and so far, no rash! Are you approaching ovulation?

Susanne

Four days of Clomid so far and except for bloating, no side effects. I have tried to take Metformin again and so far, no rash! Are you approaching ovulation?

Susanne

Hi S.! I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but our modem broke and we didn't have an internet connection for a week and at work I don't have access to forum sites. I don't like typing on my cellphone, it takes too long and I always press somethnig wrong :dohh: and then last week we had a mini vacation for four days.
I did think about you and I'm crossing my fingers for you this cycle so hard! I'm glad you don't have any side effects and you feel good! Did you notice anything different about your body, CM or anything in general? How are you feeling? Hope your hubby is well too. :flower:
My DH has an appointment for SA tomorrow but he has a fever and isn't feeling good so we will post-pone it. I'm sad he is sick when my O is approaching..we didn't BD yet :cry: My obgyn appointment is next week too. Hope I don't catch my DH bug...

Susanne

Hi S.! I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but our modem broke and we didn't have an internet connection for a week and at work I don't have access to forum sites. I don't like typing on my cellphone, it takes too long and I always press somethnig wrong :dohh: and then last week we had a mini vacation for four days.
I did think about you and I'm crossing my fingers for you this cycle so hard! I'm glad you don't have any side effects and you feel good! Did you notice anything different about your body, CM or anything in general? How are you feeling? Hope your hubby is well too. :flower:
My DH has an appointment for SA tomorrow but he has a fever and isn't feeling good so we will post-pone it. I'm sad he is sick when my O is approaching..we didn't BD yet :cry: My obgyn appointment is next week too. Hope I don't catch my DH bug...

The Clomid unfortunately does seem to have some side effects: It made me terribly moody and very repressed. My breasts are swollen and I have not yet seen much cervical mucus at all. I am on CD 13 and so far, no positive OPK yet.

I hope that your hubby will feel better soon and that your doctor appointment will go well.

Susanne

I think that's normal. Most women have some side effects and yours sound not so bad. Good think you don't have serious headaches, cramps, nausea, belly ache etc. Also I've read that on clomid you ovulate 5-10 days after your last pill so you are gearing to O right now :) Are you still using preseed? Is your obgyn having you monitered with ultrasound to check on number and growing follicles and lining?

I'm on cd16, I have very little CM so I hope I didn't ovulate yet and my hubby and me still have a shot. Today he is better so hopefully we will BD tonight..FX.

Positive OPK this afternoon! The ovulation symptoms are worse on clomid than ever before. Any news for you?

Susanne

Positive OPK this afternoon! The ovulation symptoms are worse on clomid than ever before. Any news for you?

Susanne

I had a good appointment with my ob-gyn. I had a consult, a classic examination, a pap smear and an ultrasound. In short doctor told me everything looks great, my charts show a clear ovulatory pattern and there is no doubt I ovulate, on ultrasound we saw a mature follicle ready to pop :) so I will O today or tomorrow - that really calmed me down - to be able to see that I do ovulate and have good uterine lining and to hear - everything looks great. Doctor recommended a SA for hubby because we had 7 cycles with good timing, which we inteded to do before he got sick. We had to post-pone beacuse he had a fever and that can decrease a number of spermies so he will have it done in a week. Doctor also recommended that I should gain some weight...so that's my priority right now. I try to eat everything that comes near me :)

It looks like you ovulated yesterday! Yaaay! Now onto the tww! How do you feel? Are you optimistic or have some kind of intuitive feeling?

It sounds as if you had a great appointment with your doctor. Are you going to try Clomid depending on your Hubby's SA? Were you able to get any bding in?

I am now 2dpo and not entirely sure what to make of it yet. I even had oculation pain on my right sidr this time.I do not feel any different so far than the other cycles. I have my typical luteal phase restless sleep. My breasts are terribly swollen with very pronounced veines. I am bloated and my tummy is cramping. I had a lot of creamy discharge today. I am curious to see whether the Clomid has any effect on the length of my luteal phase..

It sounds as if you had a great appointment with your doctor. Are you going to try Clomid depending on your Hubby's SA? Were you able to get any bding in?

I am now 2dpo and not entirely sure what to make of it yet. I even had oculation pain on my right sidr this time.I do not feel any different so far than the other cycles. I have my typical luteal phase restless sleep. My breasts are terribly swollen with very pronounced veines. I am bloated and my tummy is cramping. I had a lot of creamy discharge today. I am curious to see whether the Clomid has any effect on the length of my luteal phase..

I'm 3 dpo. I had ovulation pain also on the right side. My breast are sore and my back hurts and I'm terribly tired. That's it from symptoms.
Yesterday I had such a rush of bad thoughts and they came all of a sudden, I started crying and my stomach was in a knot and I felt a huge lump in my throat.. I try to be postive and optimistic but it's hard knowing most couples - 80%, are pregnant in 6 months..then I tried to rationalize and to find reasurance and I called DH for support and I was better, but it was really hard :(

I'm sure your LP will be longer on clomid, it's one of it's benefits :thumbup:

We will have another consult and make a plan with the ob-gyn after the spermiogram and we'll sew what's best. If everything is good with SA I'm pretty sure we will try Clomid.

How are you S.? Hope everything is OK, your chart looks great! :thumbup: How is your progesterone?

I'm afraid my hubbys isn' that good. Diagnosys - asthenozoospermia (low motility)...first I was upset, now I'm hopeful..it's funny how hope always finds its way...anywho- the rest of the parameters are very good so- excellent number and good morphology so now we are waiting to hear from my ob-gyn what's the next step, suggestion, opinion etc. I've already looked it up on internet and hopefully wo won't have to go through IVF. Also it's neccessary to repeat SA.
I'm having the worst tww- I'm veeeeery gasssy :( sorry for TMI.

I am sorry to hear about your hubby! Is there anything he can take to boost mobility? How is your hubby feeling?

I am not sure what two make of this tww. I have had a lot of different symptoms, among them emotionalness and achy breast, but nothing that seems particularly pregnancy. If AF was coming, my temperature would drop about half way down on CD 9. We'll see.

Susanne

Chart looking great! FX for tomorrow and you getting your BFP! :)

Tested negative. :-( Maybe, 12 do is too early for me to test. I did not use FMU, either. I think I am starting to break out. I will not test again until Thursday.

12 dpo may be too early. Fx! Do you have any symptoms? Sorry for not being much here, but I think I will have a break from TTC and BnB until we start with IUI and all that. Now that we know there is an issue there is not much point on being very hopefull each month. You can imagine how we, especially DH is feeling. I will be checking up on you and wishing you a BFP and H&H 9 months!

12 dpo may be too early. Fx! Do you have any symptoms? Sorry for not being much here, but I think I will have a break from TTC and BnB until we start with IUI and all that. Now that we know there is an issue there is not much point on being very hopefull each month. You can imagine how we, especially DH is feeling. I will be checking up on you and wishing you a BFP and H&H 9 months!

Good luck with the IUI! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->