I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

Still no AF for me. I was 100% sure she would greet me in the morning because all night I was having cramps and a bad headache yesterday evening (which happens for me each time night before the AF arrives) but today just the slightest pink spotting (1 drop literally). Weird. My temp has droped furthermore though. Tomorrow maybe.

It sounds as if we are real cycle buddies! I tend to get a headache as well before my AF shows up and tend to spot a little on the first day of the temperature drop. Do you have any plans for your new cycle? I am staying away from evening primrose oil as I think it might have delayed my ovulation and have started drinking grapefruit juice. Fingers crossed that February is our lucky month!

Sahnie

Sahnie I can't believe this , but yesterday I decided to start with grapefruit juice when AF shows and went and bought my self 12 grapefruits (and nice new lace underware for DH to have some fun :happydance:)!!! You are my TTC buddie for sure!! :hugs: I took evening primrose oil 2nd month TTC and it wasn't for me, it totally messed up my CM and delayed my O, not to mention I had the worst skin beakeout ever! FX for February - the month of love. That sounds romantic - to conceive a child on V day :flower:
Oh, btw AF showed, and I am glad to see her, although I am having pretty bad cramps.

Still no AF for me. I was 100% sure she would greet me in the morning because all night I was having cramps and a bad headache yesterday evening (which happens for me each time night before the AF arrives) but today just the slightest pink spotting (1 drop literally). Weird. My temp has droped furthermore though. Tomorrow maybe.

It sounds as if we are real cycle buddies! I tend to get a headache as well before my AF shows up and tend to spot a little on the first day of the temperature drop. Do you have any plans for your new cycle? I am staying away from evening primrose oil as I think it might have delayed my ovulation and have started drinking grapefruit juice. Fingers crossed that February is our lucky month!

Sahnie

Sahnie I can't believe this , but yesterday I decided to start with grapefruit juice when AF shows and went and bought my self 12 grapefruits (and nice new lace underware for DH to have some fun :happydance:)!!! You are my TTC buddie for sure!! :hugs: I took evening primrose oil 2nd month TTC and it wasn't for me, it totally messed up my CM and delayed my O, not to mention I had the worst skin beakeout ever! FX for February - the month of love. That sounds romantic - to conceive a child on V day :flower:
Oh, btw AF showed, and I am glad to see her, although I am having pretty bad cramps.

I bought two grapefruits and some grapefruit juice. It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would. For good measure, I am looking at this cake:
https://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2011/02/blood-orange-olive-oil-cake/

Sahnie

I like red grapefruit, so that's not a problem for me. Normally I drink orange juice for breakfast, now I'll just switch it to freshly sqiuzed grapefruit juice. Maybe I'll try your recipe too :thumbup:. I plan to drink it until O and then stop. How are you feeling?

I like red grapefruit, so that's not a problem for me. Normally I drink orange juice for breakfast, now I'll just switch it to freshly sqiuzed grapefruit juice. Maybe I'll try your recipe too :thumbup:. I plan to drink it until O and then stop. How are you feeling?

Hope your cramps are doing better. My bleeding seems to be almost over, which is kind of weird. I think am coming down with something, many of my colleagues had some kind of viral infection. I ordered some internet opks, which are a lot cheaper than the store-bought ones. I plan to start testing as soon as AF leaves the scene. Hopefully, without the Evening Primrose Oil, my ovulation will go back to its normal day. Other than that, DH and I plan to hit the window a little bit better this time. Do you have any special plans for this cycle. I am little concerned that my luteal phase with 10/11 days might be a little bit too short, we'll see. This month is basically my last change to conceive to give birth in 2013 before I turn 30!

Sahnie

Hope your cramps are doing better. My bleeding seems to be almost over, which is kind of weird. I think am coming down with something, many of my colleagues had some kind of viral infection. I ordered some internet opks, which are a lot cheaper than the store-bought ones. I plan to start testing as soon as AF leaves the scene. Hopefully, without the Evening Primrose Oil, my ovulation will go back to its normal day. Other than that, DH and I plan to hit the window a little bit better this time. Do you have any special plans for this cycle. I am little concerned that my luteal phase with 10/11 days might be a little bit too short, we'll see. This month is basically my last change to conceive to give birth in 2013 before I turn 30!

Sahnie

My cramps are almost gone, I feel good. I have internet opks too, and have had 3 completely different months with them. 1st - everything great, worked perfect, 1 very clear positive opk.; 2nd - none positive, not even sligthly, and I know I ovulated - shift was clear as well as EWCM; 3rd- this last month, 3 positives..very confusing. But I will continue to use them :laugh2: and see what happens this month. My plan - grapefruit juice, and :sex: every other day, and 3 days in a row after a positive opk. If you are worried about your LP you can try to take B6 vitamine, I've read it helped a lot of TTC-ers :) (although I've read everything between 10-16 is normal). My normal LP is 16 so that makes 2ww even longer, but this month was very weird and so was my LP shorter. 1 and 1/2 yr for me before the three-o. I used to think I would have a baby by 27 for sure, that just proves it - you can't plan life :)

Hi LadyDi! I had received your message and thought I answered it?! Did you check your private messages? I am new to this forum as well! I am finally getting rid of the flu. How are you doing? AF finally stopped and FF thinks I ovulated already which is bogus!

Sahnie

Hi! I hope you had a great weekend! Any signs of ovulation yet?

Hi! Flu all gone? How are you feeling? I'm OK, I think O is approaching but never can be sure of the exact day, my breast are very sore and I have cramps, but OPK's all negative so far, so we'll see...Hopefully this week I will O..sometimes my body is gearing up to O but it happens later in the cycle (like last month), but this month I won't take any chances and will be doing serious BD-ing every other day until OPK is postive and than 3 days in a row. Hate the idea of a schedule though..:dohh:
So far I haven't noticed nothing different regarding the CM..did you?

Hi! Flu all gone? How are you feeling? I'm OK, I think O is approaching but never can be sure of the exact day, my breast are very sore and I have cramps, but OPK's all negative so far, so we'll see...Hopefully this week I will O..sometimes my body is gearing up to O but it happens later in the cycle (like last month), but this month I won't take any chances and will be doing serious BD-ing every other day until OPK is postive and than 3 days in a row. Hate the idea of a schedule though..:dohh:
So far I haven't noticed nothing different regarding the CM..did you?

We are pretty much in the same boat. I have noticed so quite a bit more CM. I think my body is getting ready to ovulate, but I am not entirely sure yet. Usually, I get spotting before ovulation and so far nothing. I am still not entirely rid of the flu so, which has turned into a lovely sinus infection.

We are currently as well BDing every other day and will intensify when OPKs turn positive. I do not like the idea of scheduling either, but I do not want to miss a chance! Do you test once or twice a day with the OPks? I am getting tempted to check twice a day.

Sahnie

I'm using OPK's once daily, in the afternoons, but when I notice the line is getting darker I will check it twice daily to know when the surge is the strongest and when it's over. Yes, we don't want to miss our chance this month too. Today serious cramping, perhaps O is around the corner. Oh I hope this month we'll have some luck, this TTC is hard! And I thought it would be fun, silly me :haha:

I'm using OPK's once daily, in the afternoons, but when I notice the line is getting darker I will check it twice daily to know when the surge is the strongest and when it's over. Yes, we don't want to miss our chance this month too. Today serious cramping, perhaps O is around the corner. Oh I hope this month we'll have some luck, this TTC is hard! And I thought it would be fun, silly me :haha:

How are you doing? I had my first positive OPK last night and another one this morning. Looks like might be ovulating a little earlier this month. I am on CD 19 today. Hubby got a cold, but still seems eager to Bd. :happydance:

Sahnie

How are you doing? I had my first positive OPK last night and another one this morning. Looks like might be ovulating a little earlier this month. I am on CD 19 today. Hubby got a cold, but still seems eager to Bd. :happydance:

Sahnie

Hi! I got my first positive OPK yesterday and we BD :) But...TMI alert... :blush: I am in so much pain today..my insides hurt and I'm really confused why..my ovaries, my back, my stomach..everything hurts and I'm hoping it's O and not some infection or any other problem..I would like to BD today too..we are following SMEP..
You and I are pretty insync with our cycles :flower:

Sahnie

Hi! I got my first positive OPK yesterday and we BD :) But...TMI alert... :blush: I am in so much pain today..my insides hurt and I'm really confused why..my ovaries, my back, my stomach..everything hurts and I'm hoping it's O and not some infection or any other problem..I would like to BD today too..we are following SMEP..

My back is pretty sore, too! I tend to get PMS like symptoms around ovulation. The worst thing is that I become really moody. Progesterone and I, we do not get along well at all! I have been having a lot of acne problems around ovulation, as well. Just like puberty! We follow the SMEP method as well. Tomorrow should be ovulation for us and temperature rise on Monday. Have you ever tried Pre-seed? We have been using it this cycle, as I was worried about getting tried out by all the cold meds.

Sahnie

Sahnie

My back is pretty sore, too! I tend to get PMS like symptoms around ovulation. The worst thing is that I become really moody. Progesterone and I, we do not get along well at all! I have been having a lot of acne problems around ovulation, as well. Just like puberty! We follow the SMEP method as well. Tomorrow should be ovulation for us and temperature rise on Monday. Have you ever tried Pre-seed? We have been using it this cycle, as I was worried about getting tried out by all the cold meds.

Sahnie

I'm the same with the mood being not ideal and acne (2 today :growlmad:) ...my PMS is better than my O infact..:wacko: It's so unfair that that's like that right at the time we should be having most of the fun..
I think I Oed yesterday, I've had a lot of cramps and twinges, but we'll see with my temp tomorrow.. I was thinking about the Pre-seed and suggested it to DH but he insisted we don't use it because he thinks we are doing enough as it is and that we don't need it..in another words he thinks I'm going crazy but is to nice to say it..:D

Oh I forgot, how do you like the Pre-seed? What do you think of it?

I think I am going to ovulate today. Preseed works great for us. My hubby was a little bit sceptical at firdt, but is enjoying the benefits!

Seems like we were right with our O days, it's 3dpo for me and 1 dpo for you :) My LP is quite long, normally around 16 days so we are on the same track with expected AF (or better said- hopefully non-show AF :) ) I hope this will be our month Sahnie!

Seems like we were right with our O days, it's 3dpo for me and 1 dpo for you :) My LP is quite long, normally around 16 days so we are on the same track with expected AF (or better said- hopefully non-show AF :) ) I hope this will be our month Sahnie!

2 dpo for me so far. No specific complaints, except that the progesterone is messing with my sleep! Hopefully, this will be our month!

How are you holding up?

Sahnie

Arrrrgh the progesterone.. I'm quite emotional so far (and only 4 dpo :dohh:), I cried and yelled at my DH for no good reason..:shrug: Also, I'm soooo lacking energy, I only want to be in my bed whole day! I try to keep my mind occupied by plannig a trip but it's not quite working.
I'm happy both of us had a clear temp rise so no dilemma about O day (at least I hope so!) :dust:

Arrrrgh the progesterone.. I'm quite emotional so far (and only 4 dpo :dohh:), I cried and yelled at my DH for no good reason..:shrug: Also, I'm soooo lacking energy, I only want to be in my bed whole day! I try to keep my mind occupied by plannig a trip but it's not quite working.
I'm happy both of us had a clear temp rise so no dilemma about O day (at least I hope so!) :dust:

3 dpo today. FF has finally recognized my temperature rise and has put my crosshairs on, a nice solid line. No guess work this time! It seems as if I am back to my normal schedule of ovulating on CD 21. AF would be due on February 28. Let's hope that this is our month! I am pretty tired and low energy as well. We are preparing for a snow storm here in Missouri and I am really hoping that they will call a snow day tomorrow.

Sahnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"