I think FF got my O day wrong, please help

We had a snow storm (and a snow day :) ) here (Boston) 10 days ago..
Do you have any plan for TWW?
P.S. please pardon if you see any spelling and/or grammar errors in posts, I'm not an American, DH are here only 1 yr for his work.

We had a snow storm (and a snow day :) ) here (Boston) 10 days ago..
Do you have any plan for TWW?
P.S. please pardon if you see any spelling and/or grammar errors in posts, I'm not an American, DH are here only 1 yr for his work.

My TWW plans are not to test.until AF is late. What about you? I am not American either and we have been living in the US since 2009. :thumbup:

Sahnie

I have the same plan, although I'm not sure I'll have the strength to hold out. My tww is even longer then 2 weeks..it feels like forever everytime..:( my mood is allover the place, one second I'm full of positive thoughts and the other I just want the day to pass so that I'm one day closer to knowing.. your chart looks great! It seems to me it differs from your previous cycles so that's always a good sign..:thumbup:

I have the same plan, although I'm not sure I'll have the strength to hold out. My tww is even longer then 2 weeks..it feels like forever everytime..:( my mood is allover the place, one second I'm full of positive thoughts and the other I just want the day to pass so that I'm one day closer to knowing.. your chart looks great! It seems to me it differs from your previous cycles so that's always a good sign..:thumbup:

My mood has been pretty weird, too! I am fighting my second cold of the year. How are you doing? The other thing I have decided on for my TWW is to not symptom spot. Your luteal phase is quite long which would make is a real challenge for me. How long are your cycles.over all? Mime are 32 days. My chart by the way is starting to look strange!

Sahnie

My mood has been pretty weird, too! I am fighting my second cold of the year. How are you doing? The other thing I have decided on for my TWW is to not symptom spot. Your luteal phase is quite long which would make is a real challenge for me. How long are your cycles.over all? Mime are 32 days. My chart by the way is starting to look strange!

Sahnie

I'm very emotional..it's exausting.. :( my Lp is 15-16 days and my cycle is 34 days average (although it's unpredictable, one month 28 days, another 38..that's why it is such a challenge for me to catch the egg. That too is exausting) I'm only at 9dpo.. I also made myself a promise not to symptom spot..
Sahnie I don't want to make you symptom spot but yourchart totally looks triphasic to me and like you had implantation dip yesterday!! That's so great! :) FX. When is you Af due?

:
Sahnie

I'm very emotional..it's exausting.. :( my Lp is 15-16 days and my cycle is 34 days average (although it's unpredictable, one month 28 days, another 38..that's why it is such a challenge for me to catch the egg. That too is exausting) I'm only at 9dpo.. I also made myself a promise not to symptom spot..
Sahnie I don't want to make you symptom spot but yourchart totally looks triphasic to me and like you had implantation dip yesterday!! That's so great! :) FX. When is you Af due?

Af would be due on Thursday. I was kind of surprised when I saw the temperature spike. How is your chart looking? Keeping my fingers crossed for a successful February for both of us!

Sahnie

That's only 4 days! FX looks ver good!
After 20 min I finally managed to add my O chart :) I'm feeling pretty out today..

How are you doing today? My back is pretty sore and I still have a cold. Other than that, nothing new. What about you?

Susanne

My back and stomach are quite achey..and my mood changes by the minute..I'm soooo looking forward for this tww to be over..I must praise my DH, he has been so great this tww, he is keeping me sane <3

My back and stomach are quite achey..and my mood changes by the minute..I'm soooo looking forward for this tww to be over..I must praise my DH, he has been so great this tww, he is keeping me sane <3

I am going to be very happy, too, when this TWW is over! I am starting to think so that AF is announcing itself.

Sahnie

I am going to be very happy, too, when this TWW is over! I am starting to think so that AF is announcing itself.

Sahnie

Hopefully you're wrong :)
11 dpo and feeling very PMS-ish :growlmad:..my temp went down today so maybe this time AF will arrive little earlier for me..we'll see..:munch: I have lost my positivity from the beging of the cycle :D that's tww for me!

Sahnie

Hopefully you're wrong :)
11 dpo and feeling very PMS-ish :growlmad:..my temp went down today so maybe this time AF will arrive little earlier for me..we'll see..:munch: I have lost my positivity from the beging of the cycle :D that's tww for me!

Another temperature drop for me today at 10 DPO. PMS are getting me. :cry:
One way or the other, I am happy for this TTW to be over. On the bright side, if I am not pregnant I can now finally take cold meds! How are you this morning?

Sahnie

:hugs: so sorry Sahnie...I know how you feel...that's how I felt yesterday, sad, discouraged, with 100 questions....today I'm a bit calmer and accepting the fact that this probably isn't my month, I just feel out... I am pretty strong but this journey is really tough!
We have a lot to be thankful for, and a lot of positive sides to this, so chin up :winkwink:, our babies are on their way..:hugs:

Besides, everyone says it's not over until AF shows, and your temp is above the cover line so it's not over yet..maybe the temps are droping bc you are getting rid of the cold..

Besides, everyone says it's not over until AF shows, and your temp is above the cover line so it's not over yet..maybe the temps are droping bc you are getting rid of the cold..
Thanks, I wish, but I just discovered some spotting. Looks like Af showed up a day early! :dohh: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sahnie

:hugs: how are you S?
I'm sure AF is on her way, I'm having that type of AF backache...now just waiting for next cycle to start... what's your plan for this month?

:hugs: how are you S?
I'm sure AF is on her way, I'm having that type of AF backache...now just waiting for next cycle to start... what's your plan for this month?

AF is in full swing. :cry: At least, progesterone is not tormenting my sleep anymore and we are both getting over our colds. On the bright side, my body seems to have finally regulated itself after 15+ years on the pill. CD 21 is my ovulation day and my luteal phase is 10 days. This way, we know exactly when to concentrate our efforts to catch this little sneaky egg. During this time, hubby will already be on spring break, which will give a little bit more flexibility. Maybe, we can squeeze in some morning baby making. We will definitely continue with PreSeed, which my husband really liked. This is my fifth cycle off the pill / ttcing. I think if we are not successful by month six, I will check in with my OBYGN. Did you have any success with the grapefruit juice? What are your plans?

Sahnie

Honestly I didn't notice any change with grapefruit juice. I had the amount of CM which I normally have..on the other hand I think CM isn't my problem, I think I have it enough (I tried graperuit thinking why not? + I like the fruit)..
I don't have any plan for this month, maybe we'll try pre-seed too (again, why not?).. We'll try until june and then I'll go to my obgyn for yearly check-up and see what's next. Before we TTC I went to obgyn and told him we are planning to TTC and that I wanted some tests done to see if everything is working. My blood-trst result were all O.K. but on my ultrasound he noticed a few tiny cysts on my ovaries (I have PCO) and said if I wanted to speed thing along, althoguh everything seems O.K. he can prescribe me clomid. I opted for not yet. But if no baby until july I think I'll give it a go. Afcours then we'll do check-up on DH too. God I hope it doesn't come to that..I think DH would have hard time with that..

Honestly I didn't notice any change with grapefruit juice. I had the amount of CM which I normally have..on the other hand I think CM isn't my problem, I think I have it enough (I tried graperuit thinking why not? + I like the fruit)..
I don't have any plan for this month, maybe we'll try pre-seed too (again, why not?).. We'll try until june and then I'll go to my obgyn for yearly check-up and see what's next. Before we TTC I went to obgyn and told him we are planning to TTC and that I wanted some tests done to see if everything is working. My blood-trst result were all O.K. but on my ultrasound he noticed a few tiny cysts on my ovaries (I have PCO) and said if I wanted to speed thing along, althoguh everything seems O.K. he can prescribe me clomid. I opted for not yet. But if no baby until july I think I'll give it a go. Afcours then we'll do check-up on DH too. God I hope it doesn't come to that..I think DH would have hard time with that..

Around that time, I am due to head to my OBYGN, too, for my yearly check-up or I might just see whether I could get an appointment during spring break. It would be nice to know:blush: that things function well for both of us. If we conceived next cycle, the baby would be born shortly after my 30th. This would get closer to my mother retirement from work and she might be able to come to the US for a while. Possibilitites! What are your guy's plans for when your bundle of joy arrives? I will/have to continue working, but as an educator, I have a lot of time off in the summer. We already have a name for a girl picked out: Sophia Magdalena.

Sahnie

Love love love the name! Beautiful!!!! We don't have a name yet, we change our mind a lot :)
My plans change with every month we don't conceive...:( Our general plan is I would stay at home with :baby: until he/she would turn 1 yr. My mom has minimum 5 yrs until her retirement :( DH would love 3 kids, one after the other...so the age difference is small, but seeing this is taking a bit longer than he expected we'll see whether that turns out like that :)
My temp dropped today so AF is around the corner..DH was so sad, he told me-maybe I'm the problem :cry:... I told him we're fine, this has been 6th/7th cycle ttc,but only 4th with good timing so we're good but the truth is my worst fear in life is that conceiving would be very difficult (or not possible) and it's always somewhere in my head..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->