I think I belong in here now

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I notice a few 'old faces' in here :wave: hi toria!!!! and many others

For those of you who dont know me my name is Amy. I have a 10 month old daughter Chloe who is showing off in my sig!

I have had relationship problems but I am starting to feel like we are getting back on track now and we always said we would start TTC when Chloe was one.

I feel like I am now ready in myself and in my relationship to start thinking about baby #2.

I am currently looking for work so I think we need to hold off the TTC thing until I am established in job- mainly so I get some maternity rights!!

I love Chloe to bits but I miss my "baby" and I want her to have a play mate, so I guess I am officially WTT

Looking forard to getting to know you all

Hi Amy! Welcome to WTT, Chloe is gorgeous :) Can understand your reasons for wanting to wait a bit longer before TTc for no.2, hope you get things sorted soon :) Best of Luck xx

Hi Amy!

Welcome to WTT! Chloe is adorable! xx

awww welcome amy! I rmember you when you were preg with chloe too!

Hello!

Welcome back to wtt - have seen you over in GS so it will be nice to get to know you more

xxx

Hello Amy and welcome
Nice to have you joining us, Chloe is sooooooooooooooo cute
x

hey, im in a similar situation as you right now, we wanted to start TTc as soon as luke was one but! i want to get a job first, and learning to drive haha!.. i would never dare brave a bus with two! in a buggy. Welcome ! :D

Hi, nice to see you around. Lovely little girl you got there. xxxx

hi amy and welcome back (although i wasn't here your first time around)

looking forward to getting to know you

Chloe is adorable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back