I think I have pretty much decided

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
To take December off. I m/c last Dec., and it was horrible. I also don't want to see any BFN's for Christmas. I want it to be stress free, and not so full of "symptoms", POAS, BDing, Popping hormone pills, etc. I am just so sick of it all right now, and grouchy. It my 2 year anniversary of TTC too...so I am just not a happy camper right now, at all. :(

Sorry to hear of your m/c last december that must have been really awful for you!:hug:

Maybe it is good to have time out this december like you say sympton spotting free and enjoy Christmas! I am already out this month anyway as i can feel the symptoms of the :witch: comming on, so i will be joining you in a relaxing month.

The two year mark is also a downer, i passed mine October my mum and Mother in Law both keep saying it will happen soon just relax, but i feel like its a lifetime away,especially this time of year when i see all the Christmas adverts with children all excited, i want that to be me..instead i have a VERY spoilt dog who gets tons of presents (he is my stand in baby)
x

Sorry babes!!! I know how stressing it can be....I for one have only just told my doc and MIL about our situation and if I hear the word relax one more time I will scream....in fact people telling us to relax is making us more stressed....:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I'm so sorry Jasmak but can totally understand what you are saying about it being especially hard during the month of Dec. I know its hard to 'waste' a month of trying but it gets so emotional and stressful that I think that an occasional month off is sometimes needed. Good luck to ya!

just wanted to say sorry for what happened to you ... i too m/c'd last december (xmas day) so have very mixed feelings about this xmas, myself am wtt until jan/feb so the pressure's off in that sense and it is a relief, but i do still get the sadness and longing especially having to spend xmas with other people's little ones! please try to enjoy xmas - think of the new year as a new start and how well you'll do next year .....

Oh hun :hugs:
I don't usually come in this bit of the forum as it's not really my place, BUT, you don't half seem to have been having a really tough time lately. It sounds to me like a little break might just be what you need. Take some time out to enjoy christmas and "get back to being you" xxx

Oh hun :hugs:
I don't usually come in this bit of the forum as it's not really my place, BUT, you don't half seem to have been having a really tough time lately. It sounds to me like a little break might just be what you need. Take some time out to enjoy christmas and "get back to being you" xxx

You are so right! I was going through a hard time, and you know, I feel so good right now!!! When I re-read my first post just now...I can't believe how depressing I sounded. This is exactly what I needed!

hey hunni wondering how your feeling? hope your not still feeling down and u had a gd xmas?

hey hunni wondering how your feeling? hope your not still feeling down and u had a gd xmas?

Great Christmas. Well, bitter sweet actually, but that's another story unrelated to TTC. Onto round three of Clomid (second day today). Thanks for asking about me!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->