I think I know what to get LO for Christmas!

FAB mama

Reaction score
He's been sitting quietly and flipping through books on his own for about half an hour now! That's the longest he's ever done anything! :)

Aw, that's lovely! My eldest loves books as well and I get so excited buying new ones. I think I know most of ours by heart. :haha: What books does your LO love just now?

Thomas & Friends books (with sound buttons and flaps) and a few Sandra Boynton books are his favorites I guess right now. We have a bunch of used books we got that the stories aren't great but he likes to flip through all of the pictures. I just got him a book called Animal Alphabet with "slide & seek the ABC's" with pictures of animals. He's having fun with that one!

There are some really lovely books are there now. Asda do cheap good ones

Thanks! There's no Asda's here though in the US.

My LO also loves books. We have a ZILLION!! Her favorites right now are the cloth ones with crinkly stuff inside, and the plastic ones that are waterproof. She loves turning the pages!

My lo loves books at the moment too, The thing is he wont let me read to him atm he just wants to turn the pages. He loves the flap books and the feely books the most.

My 6 month old has just learnt to turn the pages on her books. I'm so proud of her and hope she continues to love books. I think I'll be adding a few to her Christmas presents as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->