I think I might have the start of a BFP.....

amanda77

TTC #1
Reaction score
how do I invert the photo to upload it for you all to see? It's very, very faint but pink - I am pretty sure it's there but want opinions!

I don't know how to tell u how to do photos as I have trouble with them myself. I think I have a faint bfp too and I think we are the same dpo. Looks like you haven't done temps in a few days though. Fx for you/us.

Okay, here's a photo - what do you think??? Could this be the start of a BFP - I am 8 DPO today and I have never had any sort of line appear!

Please let me know your thoughts!

Attachments

• rsz_img_1213-1.jpg
    rsz_img_1213-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 124
I don't know how to tell u how to do photos as I have trouble with them myself. I think I have a faint bfp too and I think we are the same dpo. Looks like you haven't done temps in a few days though. Fx for you/us.

Hey - I did forget to temp this morning - I am 8 DPO - what are you? Babydust to you.......keep me posted!

Looks like there is something there. I am 9 DPO, going to test again in the morning. FX for you!

Hi Amanda!

I think i see something, but not sure. How exciting! Keep me posted babe! :hugs:

hi amanda77, i tried to invert the image but its not clear since the original photo is not a bigger size. Hope to hear great news from you all.. GL and loads of sticky babydust :hugs:

Attachments

• rsz_img_1213-1-1.jpg
    rsz_img_1213-1-1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 43
Hi amanda,

I did a test similar to yours like 6 days ago and this is what came up on min e (it looks exactly like ur test except my line wasn't as dark). My period is now 2 days late and I didn't test again becuz I'm getting these cramps like AF is coming but they're not painful. I really don't feel pregnant except for the sore boobs and the sickness during the day. I'll give my period until the 6th and see zhat happpens then! Plz keep us updated and I will do the same! Babydust to us all

So my update is:005.jpg A :bfp: Can anyone see it???:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Come on Amanda:thumbup:

Okay, here's a photo - what do you think??? Could this be the start of a BFP - I am 8 DPO today and I have never had any sort of line appear!

Any update?

I can see it! I'm having the same problem with mine. I can see it plain as day and it doesnt show up very well in pics. OH says he cant see it. :hugs: I hope this turns in to a massive BFP for you :)

It def looks like a blurry little line to me! - I'm 9dpo - having loads of symptoms but just can't bring myself to test as can't face a bfn.

So my update is:View attachment 215681 A :bfp: Can anyone see it???:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Come on Amanda:thumbup:

WOO HOO Grumblebea! Looks like a positive for you - so HAPPY!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm not so sure on my end - I took another test this AM and virtually nothing - there MIGHT have been a very faint line. I am going to give it a few days and test again - it's still early - I am 9 DPO today - so fingers crossed!

Baby dust to ALL! :dust:

I can see it! I'm having the same problem with mine. I can see it plain as day and it doesnt show up very well in pics. OH says he cant see it. :hugs: I hope this turns in to a massive BFP for you :)

GOOD LUCK to you! Keep me posted!

I'm not so sure on my end - I took another test this AM and virtually nothing - there MIGHT have been a very faint line. I am going to give it a few days and test again - it's still early - I am 9 DPO today - so fingers crossed!

Baby dust to ALL! :dust:

I am going thru the exact same thing right now, I think i would be like 9 days from conception too (don't know if or when i could have ovulated). I got a faint line on a dollar tree test like 3 days ago, then since then not so much. so i have no idea if it was an evap or not but i'm still testing to see what happens. Good luck and stay positive chica! :flower:

I can see both your lines! FX'd that it gets darker for you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->