I think I missed my chance this month...

Menelly

Reaction score
And I kind of want to cry.

We did :sex: on Friday night, so maybe I'm OK.

I went to the dollar tree on Saturday and picked up some OPK's because I should have been ovulating today. Saturday was not positive, but getting fairly dark. Sunday? Lighter. Monday? Almost gone. Today gone. :( And no EWCM at all. So I'm afraid our BD was too late and I totally missed out this month.

And why would I be Oing on CD9 anyways? That's not good, is it? Ugh. :(

I just needed a whine.

Hey honey! Sometimes mine fade in and out, then back in again! I Od yesterday, but I had EWCM last week, then a positive OPK Sunday with no EWCM, then yesterday had more EWCM! Its baffling!!!

I know this doesnt help much, but you may well not have missed it. Our bodies play odd tricks on us when we are TTC. Good luck xxx

I'm sorry I don't know the answers but hang in there hun and keep positive.
Until you get a bfp or Af you should never count yourself out xx

You've had yours fade in and out? Maybe I should try taking another one, just to double check. They're cheap at least. ;)

You've had yours fade in and out? Maybe I should try taking another one, just to double check. They're cheap at least. ;)

Absolutely! Its always worth keep checking! Have you checked your CP? I find that once O is over I can always tell by that. Withing hours it is closed again. My rule of thumb is if it still feels open, then sperm can still get in regardless of what cm I have. Its worth a shot anyway xxx

Hey hun, i agree with mybabydreams. Last month i got a strong positive OPK, next day it died down and i thought 'yay there was my surge now in the TWW' but the day after that another strong positive, this remained for another day and a half. So you're not out yet, and i have heard your egg is not released until your surge is finished, but not 100% sure about that.

I tested today, completely stark negative. /sigh

I'm just going to have to hope that Friday and Sunday were good enough! (And smack my hubby for using the wrong lube on Friday.)

I tested today, completely stark negative. /sigh

I'm just going to have to hope that Friday and Sunday were good enough! (And smack my hubby for using the wrong lube on Friday.)

Sorry to hear that, but dont count yourself out yet! Remember it only takes one sperm so you could be in with a chance! Im not too confident this time either, I feel we didnt BD enough; but in my experience things happen when you least expect it so who knows?? One thing is for sure, I cannot cope with many more of these awful TWWs!!! xxx

I'll keep FX for you too! I hate the TWW. Just tons of anticipation.

Yes its really awful isnt it? I cannot think of anything more stressful to keep putting yourself through month after month. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the not too distant future for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->