I think I need help!!! I have a .....

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
...... pushchair addicition!!!!!!!!! argghhhh...

As some of you may remember, I already have the 8 in 1 M &P in city scape, but then when Rihanna was 8 weeks I bought the LUNA in mandarin (used once!!!) and now I have seen two more that I like so thinking about selling the LUNA and all its extras if anyone is looking for one!!

I think I need locking up!!! When we go shopping, I am constantly eyeing up pushchairs!! pmsl :rofl:

x

LoL I think there are plenty of us on here with Pushchair addictions!! Ive just ordered my new one today!!!

x

love the quinny buzz, loola and bugaboo........................argh lol x

The M&P one is far nicer;) And you will need the Luna when your LO is older and need a smaller pushchair

I just bought the iCandy Cherry, it's only my second and I will be sticking with it!

I've just brought the ICandy pear, will def not be getting anymore

now seen a cosatto converto travel system that I like!!!!!!

I seen a quinny today looked quite petite! Nice but not roomy however that was at a glance!

I like our luna only downer I have on it is how easily it tips backwards!

I have bought the Cosatto Travel System in Floral Chic!!! lol ... naughty me!!! Now I have the M & P 8 in 1 and LUNA in the conservatory.... its like a bloody car park... need to get selling!!

lol at least im not the only one then i have got to children and i have got 6 pushchairs lol and im buying another on friday immad on them :D

i think you all need to "step away from the pushchairs!!"

he he! i'm constantly eyeing them up but have yet to buy my second, still staying loyal to my bugaboo cam, for now :blush: x

.......... omg, now I have spotted another one that I really really like but already ordered and paid for the other one!!!!!!!!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Icoo-Targo-C...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Think I seriously need to have a word with myself!!!!!!

xx:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

This is the one I bought this morning https://www.1stbabyshop.co.uk/catalogue/2-in-1s-and-3-in-1s/2411.php but think I want the other one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mum is going to kill me BIG TIME

he he! bless you, love what you've just brought, so stylish :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->