I think I need to shave my head...

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I'm going to be bald by the end of the week! My hair is tied up and as much out of the way as possible but Sam still seems to manage to pull out whole handfuls of it! He seems to find my pain funny though... it's only funny when it's handfuls of daddy's chest hair :rofl:

LOL! Ryan is the same - I cut my hair short because of that and now he strangles me with my chain or yanks my top right down in public instead!
Oh the joys!!!

LOL! Ryan is the same - I cut my hair short because of that and now he strangles me with my chain or yanks my top right down in public instead!
Oh the joys!!!

Oh Sam's always grabbing at my top in public too :rofl: I'm sure it won't be long before he pulls it right down - hard to do much about it when I'm holding him on my knee with both hands! x

Yup!! The other fave thing to grab on to is the bottom lip! I call him cliff hanger, because no matter how far away from me I hold him, he manages to hang on to something with his free hand! :rofl::rofl:

Yup!! The other fave thing to grab on to is the bottom lip! I call him cliff hanger, because no matter how far away from me I hold him, he manages to hang on to something with his free hand! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Just after I posted my last reply he grabbed onto my bottom lip and wouldn't let go! Far too strong! He usually has a good play with my face while he's feeding :rofl: x

AWWWW to cute , Dec used to do this, now he just plays with daddy chest hair, notice how I said hair and not hairs daddy doesnt have a lot of chest hair!!! lol But has for my top yep everytime without fail, not that there is a lot to see!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->