I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm not sure about info on dtd in the morning, I don't think it matters when you dtd as ive heard as soon as the man does his bit the sperm just sticks to the ewcm so as long as you lie down a couple of minutes after then that's all that's needed! We always do it at night though and I leave as much as possible in while we go to sleep although we have done it a few times in the morning too.

Awww your children sound lovely! 17 months ttc is a long time to wait isn't it? I see you have had a loss too, sorry about that :( I ttc for 7 years for my eldest daughter, dd2 took 10 months and my 3rd pregnancy that ended in mc was a accidental surprise! Didn't want a 3rd but I do now I got my head around having 3 kids!

I'd love to join in the tww! I'm 2 dpo, don't plan to test until after AF is expected, so 15 dpo. O came a day later than I expected after 4 days of + opks, I finally got a rise in temps. My mom was at our place the day of O and the next morning she and I left for a quick vacation together. So hopefully bd'ing the few days prior was good enough! This is my 9th tww and we are really ready for a bfp, just moved into a 5 bdrm house and ready to start our family and fill up a couple room!

Good luck to you ladies!

Hi mkaykes, wow a 5 bedroom house! How lovely I'd like a 5 bedroom but only have a 2 at the moment :( need a 3 bed really! Spermatogenesis can live in ewcm for 5 days I think so you have a very good chance this month! Good luck to you too! X

Just an update, I have taken 2 tests today and both bfns :) so I won't test now for a week and hopefully I'll get a bfp again :)

Good morning all! 2 or 3 DPO and not sure if I am imagining things or I actually have symptoms.. my boobs are still sore and I am gassy! I also have been to the bathroom several times already this morning. I have been having cramps on and off and it feels like my period is coming already! I hope this isnt all in my head. CP is still super high and very soft. Hoping thats a good sign!:happydance:

Just an update, I have taken 2 tests today and both bfns :) so I won't test now for a week and hopefully I'll get a bfp again :)

I will be testing a week from today as well! Hopefully we both get our BFP!

When I had my last bfp my symptoms were a cold that I couldn't shake off for 3 weeks and weird pains in my arms. Then about 9dpo I had a bad stomach! So I tested and got a bfp! Bbs were also mega sore. The 2 times I got pg before that I had no unusual symptoms apart from with my 1st I had weird bleeding. Not sure what to expect for next time but I've had a cold for the past few days, sore throat etc and have sore Bbs like last time. Countrymomma I'm excited that we will be testing the same day :) I actually can't wait! I've got about 20-30 tests upstairs I'm so tempted to just keep testing and see what the lines do. I think I'm 3dpo too!

I dont really rememeber having any symptoms with my first pregnancy, it was kind of an oops so wasnt symptom spotting or waiting.. one day I just felt like I needed to take a test. With my second we were NTNP so I wasnt really symptom spotting either, noticed I missed my period and tested. After I got my positive I started getting sick everyday and that made it very real. With my third we were trying and I was symptom spotting. I remember feeling implantation pain, my breasts were super sore, I was really thirsty, and I was tired all the time. I also couldnt stand the thought of meat. I would only eat fruits and veggies. I started testing at 7DPO and got my first BFP on 9DPO. Thats why I am going to start testing at 9DPO this time because thats when I got my first one with my last pregnancy.

I compared my CP from now to my last pregnancy and so far it is exactly the same! Thinking that is a good sign!

It must be a good sign if that's what's normal for you when your pregnant! I can't remember checking mine so I wouldn't know. I'll be 9dpo to! That's when I got my bfp! Oooo I can't wait!

I can't wait either! This is going to be the hardest TWW yet! Luckily I am not waiting the whole two weeks!

Just started feeling nauseous all of a sudden.... weird

Hi! Can I join? :) I think I'm 1dpo today. With ds I had NO symptoms before testing except for very vivid and unusual dreams, so we'll see how I feel in the morning the next couple of weeks :haha:

Hi southernbound :) welcome to our testing group! I didn't really have no symptoms either with 2 of my pregnancies! I guess you can never know your pregnant for sure until you get a bfp!

Countrymomma that is weird lol could be that little eggy!!

Dimmu they arent aren't opks they are hpts, I had a mc 4 weeks ago tomorrow and I'm still waiting for bfns although I'm nearly there and I think I have ovulated! So hoping they stay positive with a new pregnancy :D I'm sure you haven't left it too late the age gap will be perfect as she can help you with the baby more!

Haha and this is why I should not be giving advice or opinions when it comes to OPKs or any other tests!:)

DD is desperate for a sibling, well a baby sister, pretty much all her friends have siblings.

I haven't really had any symptoms all day. Of course that didn't stop me from googling "no symptoms 4 dpo" and other things. This TWW thing is so hard, I very much doubt I can wait until 10 dpo to test!!!

I'm right there with you on googling! I'm currently googling how long does it take for your breasts to get sore after o or do they get sore before or during! Trying to figure out how many dpo I am lol although I think it's 3. Awww that's so sweet about your daughter hopefully your family will be blessed with a little Bro or sis soon! My 2 want a little sister as well lol

I'm terrible with google, I must have for example googled all possible types of cm and there's always someone that got a bfp with each cm type. Of course the logical conclusion would be that the type of cm doesn't really tell you anything but who wants to hear that!!:)

DD was unplanned so I wasn't symptom spotting. I got really sore nipples probably about a week after conception, that was my first sign something was going on!

I google everything as well! I never really find any definitive answers but it keeps me occupied!

Lol the only way to know for sure is a bfp and all the sites tell you that and you know it's true but it's still not a satisfying answer! Plus it's kinda fun/annoying constantly symptom spotting and it does make the 2ww seem longer but I know I can't help it! If someone looked through my search history they would think I was crazy with some of the stuff I have typed in lol. The things we do when we're ttc!

Oh gosh loving the Google conversation. It's all so true. Google and smart phones make obsessing waaay to easy. Sitting around and the thought pops up "what does this exact temperature combination mean?" Instantly Google and spend 3 hours reading unsatisfactory answers and trolling pregnancy forums from 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->