• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I know how you feel countrymomma! I can't wait either. I'm in a foul mood today dp keeps getting on my nerves! Had to take half hour and and come to bed for some peace while him and the girls watch football. Feel like I have pmt real bad today! I'll probably calm down a bit when he leaves for his night shift lol

I am in a bad mood as well today.. so tired. Luckily I am DH and kid free today, momma gets a day off :) Have been sitting here watching TV and all of a sudden just got really nauseous... ugh.. I feel like crap but kinda happy as its a good sign!

Really you have a kid free and man free day? Your so lucky! I have 50 minutes till dp goes to work and just over 3 hours till the kids go to bed! Not that I'm counting down or anything lol! Just feel like my bloods constantly boiling! I'm also very tired, feel poorly with a bad throat and I do keep peeing more. We sound about the same!!

Checked my cp. It's high firm and closed. I'm sure my breast tenderness is fading, when I take my bra off its none existent! Starting to feel like I'm out this month :(

Awe, dont count yourself out yet dinky! Its not over until the witch shows her face. My breasts are more sore at certain parts of the day. My CP was high, medium firm and closed this morning too. Last time I was pregnant on 4DPO it was low, firm, and closed. But it can be all over the place even at different times of day.. I am still having cramping.. lightheaded and nausea. With my last two pregnancies I started getting nausea about this time and it just got stronger and stronger..

The nausea is a very good sign for you then! I didn't have it with my first, with my 2nd I had it bad from about 7 weeks until about 16 weeks! My 2nd pregnancy, my cp was low hard and open! So I don't really go off that but it is interesting to compare! Did a test today out of curiosity, got a very very faint bfp like when you have to tilt it in all different directions under different lights to see it! I did 3 through out the day and they all came our the same. I know it's still left over from the mc just hoping it starts getting dark again! I had them lined up on the side in my bedroom with ones I have done on other days so I can compare the lines, the cat jumped up on the side and knocked them all over grrrr so had to throw them away!

Darn cat! lol I went and bought 4 walmart .88 cheapies and have been trying to hold off because I know it is way to early! With my last pregnancy I got a BFP on one of those at 9DPO for the first time. I also bought a two pack of FRER for when I am about 10 DPO.

Well if you end up testing let me know :) I'm defo a addict now when it comes to testing lol. I even read a few stories today of people getting bfps at 5dpo so that don't help lol

I went to googling to see if it was at all possible to get a BFP at 5 DPO!! I think it is to early.. but I may get a wild hair up my butt later on. lol I just know with my last pregnancy I didnt get even a hint of anything until 8DPO so not sure why this one would be different! I remember feeling implantation at 4DPO last time so I think I implant kind of early.. so I could get a BFP pretty soon!

I broke down and took a test! I was just having so many cramps and my boobs are killing me! At first glance it looks BFN which doesnt surprise me, but my eye keeps getting drawn to a shadow of something!

My test

Attachments

• 20150926_171907-1.jpg
    20150926_171907-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20150926_172303.jpg
    20150926_172303.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
I can't see anything in the first pic but I'm sure I can in the 2nd! Omg how exciting!! You defo need to do a test everyday and upload the pics! I have af type cramps today. I woke up bout half hour ago and feels like my periods guna start!

I can't see anything but looking at in on a mobile phone screen so could easily miss something. Give it a couple of days and test again, how exciting!

How's everyone today? I'm still feeling a bit stuffy but throat isn't too bad. Some breast tenderness but only when I prod them. Cm is still the same and CP seems to change throughout the day so not really monitoring that. Gosh I've once again become the obsessive self-groper. Happens every cycle!!! :)
No cramps or anything. 7 dpo today but I think I've read the average implantation day is 9 dpo or something, so guess there's still time.

You aren't out yet dinky! And country mama omg how exciting! Test again today and show us :D dimmu there is still tons of time!

Afm 4 dpo today and no symptoms to speak of but not really expecting any. I ordered a bunch of cheapies from amazon so I can start feeding my poas addiction at 7 dpo :haha:

I secretly tested yesterday. BFN - what a surprise at 6 dpo! :) Trying to leave it until Wednesday when I'm 10 dpo but those internet cheapies are hard to resist!

Good morning all. Tested this morning with FMU and I may be seeing things but I swear I see a shadow of a line! I just woke up so my eyes may not be working quite yet lol. If there is nothing there it is no surprise as I am only 6DPO.. I has some pretty crazy cramps last night when I went to bed and my right boob was killing me.. I also just woke up so hungry I could eat a bear! I am usually not hungry at all in the morning. Here is my test from this morning!

Attachments

• 20150927_075913-1.jpg
    20150927_075913-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
Ugh.. i was so hungry when I woke up but I could hardly manage to choke down a yogurt.. I posted my test to countdowntopregnancy.com and the line really shows up there and especially on invert!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
Countrymomma I define see something! I think that's a bfp congrats!

Thanks dinky! I am still skeptical as I am so early but we will see what tomorrow brings!

Well I am having the worst ibs pains tonight. My stomachs cramping like mad! I've been out to a restaurant for dinner and I normally end up with cramps specially if it's in the 2ww I don't know why but my ibs is worse around o until af! I really don't feel pregnant this month :( but I think you are countrymomma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->