I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Feeling some odd pains in my lower belly, pins and pricks and some cramps. Also my tummy is upset and I havent been able to eat dinner.. hmm.. hope Im not reading to much into every twinge but I dont recall ever having cramps like this unless I was pregnant!

Oh gosh loving the Google conversation. It's all so true. Google and smart phones make obsessing waaay to easy. Sitting around and the thought pops up "what does this exact temperature combination mean?" Instantly Google and spend 3 hours reading unsatisfactory answers and trolling pregnancy forums from 2009

Hahaha this is what I do! I used up all my data allowance on my mobile contract early this month because I was obsessed with googling symptoms!

It is so annoying when you find a really good thread on some forum where someone has the exact same symptoms and then it's inconclusive! I mean did those people not think that six years later someone would be desperately reading their conversation, how dare they not say of it was a BFN or BFP in the end!!!??? :)

5dpo today, no symptoms but I do have sore throat. I'm sure I'll google that later even though my colleague sitting next to me was off sick with a cold earlier this week...
:)

Oh gosh loving the Google conversation. It's all so true. Google and smart phones make obsessing waaay to easy. Sitting around and the thought pops up "what does this exact temperature combination mean?" Instantly Google and spend 3 hours reading unsatisfactory answers and trolling pregnancy forums from 2009

Hahaha this is what I do! I used up all my data allowance on my mobile contract early this month because I was obsessed with googling symptoms!

It is so annoying when you find a really good thread on some forum where someone has the exact same symptoms and then it's inconclusive! I mean did those people not think that six years later someone would be desperately reading their conversation, how dare they not say of it was a BFN or BFP in the end!!!??? :)

5dpo today, no symptoms but I do have sore throat. I'm sure I'll google that later even though my colleague sitting next to me was off sick with a cold earlier this week...
:)

I'm 4 dpo I think and have had a sore throat for about a week now, today I've finally lost my voice :( my throat was really swollen all night woke up a few times thinking I was choking! Good news is tho that I had a cold I couldn't shake off for 3 weeks before I got my last bfp so I'm hoping it's a good sign! Fingers crossed :)

Dinky - apparently sore throat can be a pregnancy symptom as according to dr google your immune system weakens in early pregnancy so that your body doesn't reject the bean. :)

Either that or it's just a common cold. I'm rooting for the first option!

I do hope so dimmu! It's a good sign for both of us! That does make sense actually about your immune system getting weaker to accept the pregnancy, I'm sure that's what happened to me last time as no one else in my house at a cold at that time. This time both my dd's have a cough and cold symptoms this time but I don't have the cough and cold just the sore throat really. I have been having some weird twitching feelings in the right side of my womb/ovary. Sometimes it feels like it's twitching along with my heart beat for a few seconds lol!

I have a sore throat as well! I remember getting a bad sore throat when I got my last BFP. Yay! Hoping this is a good sign for all of us!

Aaand let the symptom spotting commence! My books are all tingly today.... but ya know I'm 2 dpo and I'm not quite crazy enough to think that's a symptom :haha:

Tingly boobs are defo a sign southernbound :) I'm starting to feel a little disheartened about my sore boobs, they are still tender but I don't think they are as tender as they were this morning but maybe that's all I'm my head! Sometimes they feel really sore and other times it lessens a bit. But I have spent the past 4 days poking them lol

Lol oh I definitely agree they're a symptom! I just can't fathom how they would possibly be effected at 2 dpo, so I think it's in my head.

My sore boobs are connected with ovulation, that's how I know it's happened as I don't chart or anything. I've read that if they are sore on the sides then it is due to ovulation and if the soreness spreads towards af date then it's from pregnancy! That's true for me because my last pregnancy, my boobs got sore right after o on the sides like they are now and by the time I got my bfp 12 days after the first got sore they were really really painful and hard as well! So that's what I'm looking out for this time, the pain spreading to make the whole boob tender. They were both mega sore but now it's mainly my right one that's sore, the left one is to but not like the right one. And it's just on the sides

Oh man I had never heard that! That's really good to know and come to think of it I had the same experience with ds but I never thought about it. Wow!

It's good info isn't it? Makes sense when you think about it. Bring on the brick boobs!

I have noticed my boobs are sore when I got up and down the stairs with no bra on! Normally I am find to go braless but these past few days I have to have one on or I am in pain! I have a lot of phlegm in my throat, ick.. my nose is all stuffy and I am having some seriously sharp pains in my uterus area. I also go cramps after DTD today and that never happens unless I am pregnant!!

Ok, so I just checked my CM about 8 hours after I DTD and my CP was high, soft, and open again and there was EWCM! Could I be ovulating again? Or was it just residual semen that came out? How can I be SHOW again? I am confused..

My cp is normally all over the place wither I'm pregnant or not, when I last checked mine wasn't high or low it was like in between, hard and open! It could have been semen that was there, or maybe a bit of ewcm that was there from ovulation and got pulled out the cervix from bd? I'm not sure though I don't really check my cervix often. My cold has stepped up a gear I feel awful today and couldn't sleep last night! I got up for a wee 4 times in the first hour and half. My 4 year old is driving me crazy today and she's only been up half hour :( she defo woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Or is it coz she knows I'm ill? She always plays on my weaknesses lol! Where is everybody else? Has anyone got any updates? My bbs are still tender. I had a really bad cold on my last bfp so hope I'm suffering for a good reason!

Countrymomma that all sounds promising!

My throat is still a bit dry and ticklish, but otherwise no symptoms. I keep poking my boobs but nothing going on there. Then again I got really heavy and hard boobs last month quite early on which is unusual for me and I was convinced I was pregnant and got a BFN. So not gonna read too much into any boob action this month.

Dinky I hope your cold is sign for you!

DD also woke me up at 6.30 am today which was annoying but it's her birthday today so can't blame her!!:) Have a few of her friends coming over this afternoon and have lots of cleaning and preparing to do. That should keep me off the internet and from obsessing!

Awww dimmu I hope your daughter has a brilliant day, happy birthday to her! Your gunna be busy :) I don't think I had sore boobs with my eldest until a few weeks in to the pregnancy. Isn't it weird how our bodies change over the years? It's only this past year that mine get sore after o, you just have to listen to your own body!

Thank you! Will be a busy day. DD only just started school and hasn't made that many friends yet so we are only having a small celebration this year.

I know it's weird how your body changes. I only noticed that my boobs get sore before AF a few months ago, guess I wasn't paying attention to that. This month I also got sore boobs around o which was new. And I swear I never noticed ewcm until I read about fertility signs earlier this year and it's there in abundance every month lol.

Morning all! My CP is back to high, firm, and closed and CM is back to creamy and there is a lot of it! I am super tired today.. throat is still sore and nose is still stuffy. Also have a really heavy dense feeling in my lower belly area. Woke up with diarrhea this morning and seem to be peeing every 5 minutes! I wish next week was here I want to test so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->