I think I want to stop BF?

It's not her getting breastmilk that I'm stuck on, it's being close to her.. I just can't break that bond. I understand why people breastfeed 8 year olds now :rofl:

Join the club!I'm getting tired of it too,but when he is hungry and sucks that booby as if it's the best thing ever I just melt.Or while he is sucking he looks up to me with adoring eyes....

i know how you feel, i was going to stop b/f'ing as well but i just couldn't do it, i b/f in the mornings now and then after her last bottle at night time (oh and sometimes through the day), i only managed a couple of days of b/f'ing with my 1st and have been determinded with this 1 as she is going to be our last 1 to do it for a long as i can, hopefully when she's not feeding for so long i can go back to exclusive b/f'ing

Goodluck! Do what you are comfortable and what your ready to do.

I think getting her on the bottle a couple times is a good thing, whether its BM or formula, and having someone else help feed occasionally is good too. Then if you DO decide to go out for some girl time (which I sincerely think you need and deserve) then Caitlin will be more prepared.

You sound like a loving and caring mother and your doing a great job! No one says you have to give up BF overnight, or do anything overnight!

Also remember that your bond with Caitlin is not because of BF'ing, BF'ing has helped start the bond. But it is only going to grow stronger as the years go and you go through life and her life experiences together. Your relationship just gets stronger. It doesn't and wont end with the end of BF'ing.

She has alot of amazing first steps in life ahead of her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->