• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I 'think' im 1dpo.... anyone wanna join me?

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Well i think i am 1dpo im pretty sure i ovulated yesterday going by the intense pain i was having in my ovarys, its my first proper cycle since my loss of my lil man in feb, i had my first period 19th march then a anovulatory cycle and then another af the 14th april and now im hoping even tho my chart has not picked it up yet that i am in finally in the 2ww....

All we have done different this month is used concieve plus lubricent and done the deed every night rather than every other - much to my hubbys approval lol. I have had very fertile cm and a again 'think' positive on the opk yesterday lunchtime and last night i was in alot of pain like someone was twisting my ovaries lol.... gonna do the deed once more tonight to cover ourselves. Lets hope its worked.

Just about EVERYONE around me is pregnant right now and im really hoping its my turn soon :)

Anyone wanna join me in this 2ww?? xxx

Sounds like you have it covered! Good luck and I hope you get your BFP hun

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta