I 'think' im coming around to the idea..........

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
Of having another girl(if beany is a girl, that is :) )

Looking thru freyas beautiful(hardly worn) baby clothes. i thought cor if it a boy ill have to get rid of all of them since its our last baby:dohh:

i must admit iv been freting about my scan for weeks now. iv even brought it forward.

if LO is a girl:
-freya will have a sis v close in age(they would have a great relationship)
- daddy will be well outnumbered.
-freyas clothes will all be able to be handed down.
-girls clothes are wayyy cuter.

BUT
-id worry about a girl more when shes growing up
-id never have a son :(
-people will constantly think ill have to try for a boy(dh will not budge he dont want anymore)
-our family name wouldnt be passed down.
-id would have loved to be family mummy daddy boy girl.

Not going to lie ill be a little sad :(
BUt im pretty sure itll last a day and then i can go through all freyas clothes wash n iron them:flower:

It's good to hear that your feeling so positive already.
I still have loads of clothes that look like new that one or more of my boys have worn and I do think it's a shame they wouldn't get worn again, and even more I've found a boys name I'll feel a little sad that I wouldn't get to use that. Most of the time I'm pretty convinced I'll have another boy and about 70% of the time I feel ok about that, there's nothing I can do to change it. The rest of the time I spend hoping it's a girl. We do have the option of one more but I've been so sick this time that I'm not sure if it's a boy that I can handle this again lol

dh wont change his mind. if i knew we would have another baby id be thrilled to have a girl this time.

im scared my positive attitude will vanish at the scan tho. 10 days to go.

im the same keep telling myself all her gorgeous clothes i can re use. also use a name dd1 was going to have that we love( the name we used was dependent on what month she was born) i too believe i will be a little disappointed on the day. but DH has been hinting at maybe more children even though we agreed 2)so almost doesnt feel as final now ill never have a boy,,even though i know no.3 could also be a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->