I think im pregnant but negative tests

MissKM

Reaction score
hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me out.
the thing is im absolutely positive im pregnant, i have all the signs...constantly feeling ill, throwing up, changes in toilet habits, believe it or not im even sure i can see that hormone line which ive never had before (even though id be way to early in pregnancy for it to appear from what ive read), i feel bloated amongst other things, but ive taken three tests all coming up negative...
im beginning to think im actually going mad!!!
im phoning the doctors on monday cause i cant keep going on like this. can anyone offer anything which might put my mind at rest till then.

i really dont know, i would say it must be around 2 weeks since conception, but im not sure if i should be feeling all these symptoms that early on

You can feel symptoms from staight away! Is there any chance you could have ov'd a bit late??
Try testing again in a few days or ask the doctors to do blood test to confirm xx

Don't always believe the tests - a friend of mine too several negative tests but sure enough she was!

im not sure to be honest, cause i havent had a period in over a year due to being on cerazette. but about a week ago i started to get some cramping in my stomach (which i didnt feel was normal for me) so i came off it straight away and one at a time more pregnancy symptoms started appearing.
very confused...not sure if i am pregnant or if these are also signs of stopping the pill.
but stopping the pill doesnt explain the ache i was feeling before hand.

coming off the pill can show the same signs as pregnancy can hun. when i first came off the pill i felt sick, tired, i think i even felt dizzy... it was all the side effects of coming off the pill and not conception.

if you're convinced you might be pregnant go to the Dr's and ask for a blood test x

hiya,
ye im going to phone up tomorrow and get an appointment.
i just really need to know whats going on with my body...i feel at a total loss
do you know how long it takes to get the results of a pregnancy blood test? x

i'm not sure personally as i never needed one but i think you can get the results that day... i THINK

thank you...i shall find out soon, been told to phone up at 8:00am on wed for an appointment with doc x

thank you...can i just say, your little one is absolutely beautiful x

hi MissKM I just stumbled upon your thread, have you gotten to the doc yet?

not yet i phoned up today as i wanted an appointment for weds, but they told me to phone at 8am weds morning to book 1, so hopefully i should get to see someone then.

doctors...i dont understand why they just cant write your name in a little book of appointments!!

thank you...i will do
its very strange, im excited but dont want to get too excited, and then scared cause if im not pregnant i want to know whats going on with my body!! x

I can understand! I'm not trying to frighten you, but I had that same feeling in early November last year, my AF was due, never showed, had symptoms but getting all bfn. 3 weeks later still no AF, still getting bfn, I decided to start temping and see what my temps were, they were below ovulation temps. Went to doctor and he said I hadn't even ovulated yet (weird!). That cycle was 72 days, thankfully he put me on some meds to kickstart my period. I got my bfp that next cycle :)

Hi MissKM,

I do hope you get the news you want but just to say Cerazette is notorious for giving very strong false pregnancy symptoms when you stop it. In fact, that is how I found this forum in October 2009 - I googled pregnancy symptoms and cerazette and got led here. I had so many very convincing symptoms I even told my oh I was pregnant despite no positive tests!! Suffice to say I wasn't :-(

If you go in to the TTC section and search cerazette you will find lots of threads on the subject.

Good luck though - don't want to put a dampner on things but also don't want you to be gutted like I was!

Hugs xxx

wow...how strange are our bodies lol.
to be honest if i see the doctor and he says im not pregnant ill be disappointed but ill be going back on the pill, cause my OH really wants to wait a bit longer,

if i am...it happened while i was on the pill though...strange...but i suppose its possible

hi edthedog, thanks for this, ive heard people have had difficulties conceiving after coming off it but didnt realise that it could mimic pregnancy!!! what on earth do doctor put us on sometimes...ill deff have a look in the TTC section. thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"