I think im pregnant but negative tests

hi everyone...just a little update...
seen the doctor today...who confirmed im not pregnant and has put me back on the pill to see if my body sorts itself out...if i dont feel better within a few weeks im to go back and get a few tests done...i hope i do feel better then ill know ive not gone mad lol. kinda upset theres no baby on the horizon but in reality it wasnt really the right time i suppose xx

aww hun sorry :hugs:
Good luck to you in the future. Thanks for the update, I was wondering about you!

thank you huni...good luck to you aswell
pm me if you like...you can keep me up to date with how your pregnancy's going xx

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site. I came across this thread when I googled" i think im pregnant but negative tests"

Let me tell you a little bit about whats going on with me. My cycles have always been reg and on my bday(march 19th) af decided to show up(great gift eh lol) it lasted the normal 5 days. We had intercourse March 24th. It came back April 1-4. May it was 2 days late and showed up on May 2-4. I started to get really bad back pain,nauseous,threw up twice,breasts got tender,dizzy,headaches,my sense of smell got stronger,was going to the bathroom a lot. So i took a hpt and it was neg. A week later i still was getting the above symptoms but was getting worse. My belly started to grow and i looked almost 2 months prego. Ive been a fit woman and had my 6pack i had worked so hard for. I went and took another test 2 weeks later and still neg. I went to the hospital May 18 and they did a blood and urine test.

After waiting 4 hours for an answer the doc told me everything was neg and they didnt need to give me an US. She told me my cycle could be due to stress(seriously 4 hours for me to hear its stress). Either way i shrugged it off and continued with my life. AF decided to show up again on May 28th and lasted 2 days. I got severe cramps and it was really heavy but the pain in my stomach was so intense I could barely walk so I called in from work and my bf went and got me gingerale and i took a 4 hour nap. That day was so hot fans would not cool me off and then I would get cold shivers in 38 degree weather. After I slept I felt somewhat ok but still my stomach was still sensitive to the touch. I then started to notice more changes in my body.

I went to see my family doc who I explained everything that had gone on and he said I could possibly be pregnant but then asked if my bf had had a vasectomy and I told him yes 9 years ago.(we've been together over 5 years) So I haven't been on the pill ever,nor do we use condoms. My doc did a pap test and the same day I got 2 vials of blood taken 1 for pregnancy and 2nd for hormonal imbalance.

In that time frame my belly still continued to grow and more symptoms started to show like my memory was horrible( my memory is pretty amazing LOL) walking was tiring,I have been waddling, my breasts grew bigger then ever(going from a c32-c36, having white stuff come out of my right nipple,veins are showing more(road map) I feel tickles in my belly a lot lately,my stomach pulses more, i crave weird things lately like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, im gaining weight in only my hips,breasts and stomach. I see that line you get on your belly and im still always tired.

I called my doc a week later from seeing him and the recept told me all my tests came back neg and that I am not pregnant. I asked about my pap and she told me would still take 2 weeks up to a month for an answer but if i didnt hear back from them that everything was alright and im good. Im waiting 9 days for my two ultrasounds. Abdominal one and a trans-vaginal one. I want just clear answers but confused as to why all these tests are coming back negative and yet I feel movement in my belly.

Also ontop of all this,my mom was 5 months pregnant when she found out she was pregnant with me and she too had all negative tests and both my family doc and her own mother thought she was crazy but she knew she was indeed pregnant. She also had her tubes tied and a year later she was pregnant with my brother. Im very sorry for such a long story but in order for people to know what im going through I need to tell them this story

Thanks so much for reading my novel lol and hope to hear back from you soon. I will keep you posted about my Ultrasound in 9 days :flower:

aw good luck hun, hope you get the result you want :hugs:

Well I had my US today :( tech didnt find anything in there. She examined me from breast plate to pubic bone left and right side of me and found nothing. Im a lil mad tho cause my doc asked for a trans vaginal one done and i didnt get it done. I see him a week today so I'll be having a lil talk with him about that.

On another note I started to bleed yesterday and it was light then today it was light but not heavy and no clots and about 2 hours from coming back from the hospital it was gone. I really don't know whats going on but they say US's dont lie....*shrugs* i guess it just isnt meant to be :( thanks everyone for listening to me . Take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->