• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I think its just my eyes, but I'm sure I can see a REALLY faint line on my IC, its the top one in the pic below! opinions!? have i gone mad? :rofl:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0012.jpg

Sorry hun i can't see it but it is a bit blurry so hope i'm wrong xx

Sorry sweets , I can only see a white shadow kid of line .
Test again tommorrow morning may show up brighter hun .xxxx

Thanks girls! I must admit, even I cant see anything on that pic, only in the flesh so to speak! lol

I will keep testing with IC but I'm pretty sure it is just an evap so not getting my hopes up!

I think I can see something but I may just be wanting to see it iykwim?

Good luck hun:hugs:

Yeah I think thats the problem I have with examining tests too closely! lol

i dont see anything, i think im line blind... i never see lines on mine lol

In true poas addict form, I caved in and did a clear blue :rofl:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0018.jpg

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/inverted.jpg
Evap??

Me too, have a look at my CB on the other thread, I got a false positive!!!
I went out and got another, that was negative but with the faintest of faint lines, like yours. Fingers crossed they will both turn into BFP's!!!! xx

Oh you did have a look! soz *blonde* pmsl
I've posted a pic of both now x

Just had another look at yours! very strange.. guess we'll both have to wait and see!

I also did an opk today aswell, and got a positive line even darker than the control, now my OV this month is questionable so it coud just be that im gunna OV late, but last month when i deffo OV'd my positive opks were no where near as dark as this, they were barely as dark as the control line even!

Wow, could it mean it is picking up HCG & not LH?

Hi There i cant see because the picture is to big and causing it to be blury
but when you done the test was the faint line there straight away or did you look at the test hrs later and see this ??

Also with clear blue tests even if you get a negative then open the test it will still have a very slight faint line this is what happens with clear blue it must be to showed its worked because i have had a positive with clear blue digital and when i open it after the sign pregnant had gone the second line was really dark

But when used thesa when its said negative still when i open it there has always been a slight faint line so the digital test could still be a negative,

If you did a ovualtion kit and the line is really dark then this means you are ready to ovulate in the next 24 hrs remember the darker the line on a ov stick means you are at your most fertile so no waiting around :happydance: so i am guessing this faint line on the pg test is just a evap line as a bfp would not show up on your ovualtion stick as its a different hormone hun

Also i know this is way to much information sorry guys
but you always know when you are ovualting most ladies do as there cervial mucas change
in the first few getting ready to ovulate your cm will be thick in white colour and feel sticky
then towards ovualtion this will change to clear colour wet feel and hitting ovualtion this will be
like a a raw egg white and will be clear and stretchy and if this stretches from your thumb to your middle finger with out breaking then you are most fertile ( HOPE I HAVE NOT BRAIN WASHED YOU ) :rofl: been doing this catching fertile days for years now :(

Good luck for that :bfp: hope you get one very soon :hug:

No idea, I read on peeonastick.com that opks can work as hpts coz theres LH in hcg or something.. it all kinda confused me :rofl: I'm not getting my hopes up either way anyway, even if I get a really clear bfp in the next few days coz af isn't due for atleast a week and I've had chemicals the last 2 months!

We will deffo be BDing tonight tho without fail!!! :happydance:

orry angeldust, i forgot to say, yeah it did appear in the time limit, I was able to see it without taking it apart, but couldn't get a pic of it in the case coz I only have a camera phone and the light of the phone was reflecting off the window!

Hi Hun
what is your cycle length ?? with a 28 day cycle your most fertile days our
12 to 14 days before your next period although they tell you to start testing on your ovualtion sticks on day 10 , I have never heard of a ovulation test giving you a positive
as the hormone a ovulation test detects is luteinising hormone but you read so many things on the internet so dont always belive what they tell you as you will read one then read somthing complete different but i am certain thesa can not show a positive pregnancy but yes try tonight dont miss that chance lol a egg only lives for 12hrs onec its been released so grab your dh and get busy busy:happydance: good luck for that :bfp:
and hope this second line thing is a :bfp: :hug: xx

Hun you might well be pregnant if you are sure this second line showed straight away
with the pg stick cause remember a faint line no matter how faint is a second line which means positive pregnancy you could well be having twins and this is why its showing so early and the reason why its faint cause your testing early but double the dose of hcg is why you are getting some kind of line 1 week before your period
praying this is a bfp for you :hug:

I know opk's are deffo not accurate as hpts but, it was positive opks after OV last month that made me do hpts, and sure enough they were bfps!

My cycle is really messed up atm, prob coz of 2 chemical the last 2 months so I'm not sure on length, last month I O'd on cd13 and af arrived at 17dpo, but I think it was delayed as I got pregnant, before that I was on the pill, but when i came off the pill for a few months last year my cycles were inbetween 21 and 27 days long.

just noticed you've mentioned twins!!! lol.. that would be great, but like i said my body seems so messed up this month, i'll just get lots of bd in and test in a few days just to make sure im not pregnant... the line did deffo come up in time.. but i cant be sure that theres any actual colour in it!

I'm only guessing I might have O'd early this month because I had pos opks on cd3+4 and the temp pattern on my chart matched last months OV pattern!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"