I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

No not yet! I've got a digi tucked away in my drawer, but I dont want to use it untill I get a stronger line coz they're not as sensitve and dont want to waste it at the price they cost! lol

Only time i seen a line like that was hummm let me think around 17 weeks ago Pmsl ...
Carnt wait to see what happens tommorrow . xxx .

Well, I know a lot of you were sure that was a bfp... but I tested with fmu today with another FRER and got a bfn :(
Got a really faint line on an IC but thats probably another evap! So I guess taht last test was dodgy

I would cpmplain to company hun , As that was a very clear faint visable positive looking .
Tests should not be able to show that much of a positive to be a dodgy .
Good luck next month hun . xxx .

Thanks, pma for next month! :D

Yeah I think I will send them an email, that was cleary not an evap so very annoying!

oh hun...think u shud still go docs n say wot we said !

I've taken apart FRER tests before and never had a faint line like that...I'd say you're pregnant and just caught it early! :happydance:

Hope so!

I've just had another look at this mornings test, I know its a few hours old now, but there is a really really faint pink line on it.. i've had a million and 1 negatives in the past and they've never turned positive before, so hopefully thats a good sign, obviously not a definate one coz of the time..

Hope so!

I've just had another look at this mornings test, I know its a few hours old now, but there is a really really faint pink line on it.. i've had a million and 1 negatives in the past and they've never turned positive before, so hopefully thats a good sign, obviously not a definate one coz of the time..

Yay! Pics! Pics! We need pics!

I'd also love to see pics as I'm getting lines like yours too.
What brand/sensitivity are yours?
I'll try to get a pic of mine, but its hard to get the camera to pick it up.

I dont think I can gets pics, i only have a camera phone and it wont pick them up!

The line that i spotted on the FRER today a few hours after i did it is only one of them ones you can see if you tilt it slightly, then hold it up to the window and squint a lil bit.. lmao

I've got a few faints on IC over the lst few days dan, and the good one thats posted on page 3 is a FRER that I did on sunday evening

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0019-1.jpg

You cant see that!? Or do you mean the earlier ones from the first page?

Hun i think you should get a hcg blood test done ,
Hcg doubles every 2 days and your first photos was a very faint line so the recent photos should now be darker as the hcg level should be rising this is if this is a positive

Blood pregnancy tests are more sensitive and can detect HCG within 10 to 12 days after ovulation.

At least you wont be driving your self crackers with am i pg or arnt it cause it must be driving you mad not knowing if you are or not,

There is quite some bad feedback about thesa first responce if you take a look on the net its about them playing mind games giving people positives when there not pg and building peoples hopes up some reporting this matter as well ,

You have to have this blood test now LOl cause we are all waiting xx

Ha ha, I'm going to wait a week or so to see if AF arrives before I go demanding blood tests. I'ts not actually driving me as mad as last month, coz I've already convinced myself not to get excited this month even if i get a clear bfp coz of my chemical last month.
But I will go get bloods done if af doesn't arrive by maybe monday!

Ohhh good luck for blood test .
Ihave seen many faint lines from girls , And allways say humm it might be a positive , But unless that was one dodgy test you took the other day im still convinced its a light bfp :) . xx .

Right girls.. lil collection of pics. First 2 are an IC I did today normal and inverted.

Next 2 are todays FRER, normal and invterted.

And the last one is a pic of my first faint FRER from a couple of days ago, the negative FRER from yesterday, and todays FRER also with a faint line! (top to bottom) Now is it just me, or does the negative look different from the other 2? its pure white where as the other 2 are kinda off colour.. dunno if tahts why it was neg?:shrug:

You may have to zoom :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00170.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 121
  • tweaked IC oct8.jpg
    tweaked IC oct8.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00175.jpg
    DSC00175.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 111
  • invert2 FRER oct8.jpg