I think my morning sickness is back oh what joy.

Bernie

Reaction score
Im now 30 weeks and i keep suffering bouts of sickness not bad though.At 2 oclock this morning i was sick but normally once im sick then i feel better.If im going to throw up its only normally once in a day but not every day like it was in the first tri.Im just wondering if you ladies know if it affects the baby when my stomach muscles tense?

Sorry you're not well, hope it eases soon. I don't think your baby is affected by the sickness, I know I had a sickness bug when I was pregnant last time and it didn't affect the baby xxx

One of my friends was a mid wife and was very sick when she had her kids, was in hospital and all and she told me no matter how sick you where it didnt efect your baby. I stlll have morning sickness.

Yeah its not very nice and one of the unlucky ones i guess:cry:Im still drinking plenty of water and Cranberry juice though.Its good to just be reasurred:hugs:

I dont think it affects baby! I have also started getting my morning sickness back. Have only been sick once in the last 3 weeks, but its that sicky feeling that does me and it doesnt ease off until lunch time :hissy:

my MS came back twice last week but i havnt had any since!!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->