I think the witch is here!!!!!

Becwantsababy

Reaction score
OMG!! I am so excited. Sorry if this is tmi but I have just been to the loo and there was some brown/pink stuff. I really hope this is the witch. :witch:

So no af for 5 years and I took my last pill on 18th June. Round about the 30th I was having cramps which I thought might be O pains and now I have this.

I am so relieved because a) I thought I was pg and b) I am going on holiday in 13 days so it means that I won't have to deal with it then.

I just want to shout it from the rooftops :happydance:

yayyy!! :) i have the most crazy Periods! so i know how it feel to get excited by the witch!! :) congrats and enjoy your holidays xxx

Thank you boofangie. I just feel so relieved. I felt like I was suspended up in the air as I wanted to start tracking my cycle but I didn't really have one until now.

OMG!! I am so excited. Sorry if this is tmi but I have just been to the loo and there was some brown/pink stuff. I really hope this is the witch. :witch:

So no af for 5 years and I took my last pill on 18th June. Round about the 30th I was having cramps which I thought might be O pains and now I have this.

I am so relieved because a) I thought I was pg and b) I am going on holiday in 13 days so it means that I won't have to deal with it then.

I just want to shout it from the rooftops :happydance:
YAY Bec, that's great news!!!! Have a great vacation, I'm very happy for you!

Stopped taking my pill on 18th of June too, and am on my fourth day of the witch. Yaay, now we have something to go from as far as cycles go!

It feels so wierd having one after so long. I feel like a teenager again!! I had cramps this morning as well. Man they hurt!!!

So my first af in 5 years is nearly done. That was such a wierd experience. At least I know where I am now and when I should be due again. Plus I also know roughly when I might ovulate, so hopefully the OH will get a bit over amourous on our hols and not want to use anything \\:D/[-o<

CD32 still no AF 11 days till testing :) im holding out haahaha xxx

I'm great thanks. So glad now my fitst af is nearly done with. I think until we are officially trying I will keep thinking that I have an egg that won't be fertilized every time I Ov.

Once my holiday is over with then I will need to get down to some serious weight loss. If I get back exercising again I could have 4 stone off by xmas and thern maybe OH might agree that we can start trying.

ooooo that would b awesome wouldnt..... loose the weight and get a baby :) yippeeee xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->