I think they forgot about us....

Thought I would come on and see if the grotto is still up. Can't believe it is, would be great if it started staying up all year.

I haven't thought about what I am getting the kids this year yet, but I have told them I am lowering the budget this year as they got so many things and money from family last yr. We will be back on the road this year after spend 18 mths in California with family. So may do some kind of experience gift as their main pressie, and get them a few other little things!?

Experience gift sounds good, especially if you're on the move and can't have too much "stuff"

My son is 9 and I'm pretty sure this Christmas he was just hanging on to believing in Santa rather than actually believing. I remember being the same.ag about his age. Just wanting one more year of it. Maybe this year I'll make it exciting for him to know the truth. DD is 4 and definitely believes :)

Awww must be strange for them when they are stuck in between , I think my DD1 would be upset if she found out he wasn’t real she believes so much ! I like your idea of finding out being fun . I want to adopt some new traditions for when she doesn’t believe but I still have the younger two so I’m sure she will carry it on for them and just be as excited !

Mine are still opening gifts now , well they unwrapped everything but didn’t open some games and craft sets so we have been doing them over half term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->