I think this could be it!

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Today I have been so moody.. I feel so sorry for my OH, as he has spent the day with me. I've been emotional, snappy and just a bit of a moody cow all day. I normally get this 2 days before AF but I'm not quite there yet lol.

Anyways, a batch of HCG I ordered arrived this morning. I took a test as I have plenty, and a very clear :bfn:. This was in the morning, I wasn't expecting a BFP, I was just trying my luck really as I'm only between 7-9DPO, not 100% sure when I O, but i'm just guessing from CM and CP.

So after being moody as anything, and having major sore boobies, I decide to take another test, again trying my luck. (I took this like an hour ago, so about 10pm, the first test was in the am). A minute passes, no line, whoch is what i expected. But then after 3 minutes, I take a closer look there is the most faintest BFP I've ever seen!!

These tests are 10miu/ml and are reliable as I looked at reviews for the company, and they are local to me too. Also there were alot of women saying they got a super super early faint BFP with these tests too, and were right.

The second line was so faint, but it was there, there's no point in uploading a picture because you cannot see it from my camera, I have the samsung j3 lol. I wear glasses, and my eyesight is flawless with them on, they are basically magnifying glasses, as my eye sight is shocking aha. My OH couldn't see the line, as his eye sight is awful too, but he put my glasses on and said yes there's somthing defo there.

We're so happy, but it's not set in stone yet. I'm only 7-9 DPO, so I am going to test in the morning to see if the line has gotten any darker. I am hoping it really was a BFP.This is only our 2nd cycle TTC 1.

I'm new to this and it's nerve racking and don't know what to expect, I'm hoping I won't be dissapointed. I will update tommorow morning..

Babydust to all xxx

Good luck! Hope your line gets darker. I’m 7-9 dpo and have not yet tested. Kind of feel I will loose hope if I see bfn

Fingers crossed your line gets darker! Xx

Thanks ladies. Took a test this morning, couldn't really see it but there was something kind of there..maype an evap or shadow.. I'll wait a bit longer, I'm really early

Oh it sounds exciting, especially as you are so early.
I tested at 9dpo and there was a very faint shadow - to the point where I thought I was seeing things because even my camera couldn’t pick it up. I assumed AF was going to arrive because I was so crampy!
At 12dpo my best friend was nagging me to test again (she’s been there for the TTC journey) so to humour her I bought some cheap strips from Poundland expecting bfn’s.
To my shock there was an incredibly faint second line this time. So faint I didn’t want To class it as a bfp because I thought it would be darker at 12dpo. I took another in the evening and the line wasn’t any darker, so assumed they were crappy tests. The next morning I woke up and couldn’t shake the idea that Maybe this was our month, so at 6am I went down to our little corner shop, picked up a test and used my fmu. Definitely a second line. Not very bold but still definitely there. Confirmed it with a digi the next day at 14dpo.

So keep positive: it could be the very start of your bfp :D
Sorry for rambling, just thought I would share my story.

Attachments

• BE581135-0153-459E-9682-CBCB29F1FDE2.jpg
    BE581135-0153-459E-9682-CBCB29F1FDE2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 876E4FA7-6018-4822-BA4E-1E78C485EB41.jpg
    876E4FA7-6018-4822-BA4E-1E78C485EB41.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 04153035-E3E8-4253-B6C2-DB0E626AB5BE.jpg
    04153035-E3E8-4253-B6C2-DB0E626AB5BE.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 6A05714F-9536-4FB9-AA43-9A1406C39FA9.jpg
    6A05714F-9536-4FB9-AA43-9A1406C39FA9.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks so much for that! :) You just gave me so much hope there. I am going to test again soon, maybe tonight but I'm too afraid theres gonna be no line again or just another shadow. Fingers crossed though that was really interesting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->