I think this is goodbye... And not for a good reason UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

iluvbump

Reaction score
Me and the OH have had a huge fight he's really angry with me and says he cannot trust me... Basically he found out that about 2 weeks ago I had a cigarette cause I was stressed over the mc... I know it was dumb as I had quit.. But he always told me if he every found out I have had 1 since then we are over.. He found out today.. Now he aaa he cannot n will never trust me he said he's moving into the spare room till he finds somewhere else to go. I been begging him not to go because I love him so much but he's not having it. Because I lied to him. I am just the worst. So I think it'll be goodbye soon from me :( xxxxx thanks for all ur help anyway ladies. Xxx

Aww bless you hun
You are both probably quite stressed at the moment and I know me and my hubby had a terrible fight following mc
We were both just so emotional
I hope you can resolve this xx

I really think he needs to stop over reacting to the cigarette.... You have just gone through a really stressful and sad period. if he really loves you and cares he should understand.
He may also be feeling the stress and upset so maybe this is why he is acting this way. you need to sit and talk about it. Both of your emotions will be all over the place.
Good Luck hun, Hope all works out for you. xxxx

What a horrible thing to do to someone who has just suffered a miscarriage. :(

It's possible he's hurting himself and doesn't know how to express it. But that is just awful and I hope you can work things out once things have settled down a bit. I'm so sorry. :hugs:

I tried explaining it's down to stress and he said he went through losing the baby too but he don't smoke..
He's 100% settled on leaving me. He's told mr he don't trust me and never will and he's said there's no chance of me and him anymore. I'm in tears I did a night shift last night n have not slept so my emotions are all over the place I tried sleeping but can't.. Gonna feel worse when ge gets home n he won't talk to me...

I cant understand how someone who's ment to love you can end a relationship over a cigarette?? :wacko: yes i could totally understand if you'd cheated etc, but a cigarette..

I just dont know what to say sweetie cos if that was my OH acting like that over something so minor id just show him the door, you dont need anymore added stress after what you already been through :hugs:

I just think you dont need this stress, It will take time but i really think he will calm down and realise that he is being a little silly.
big hugs to you hun, xxxx

I been asking him to talk to me when he gets in andhe says there's nothing to talk about! He's now not talking to me all. We live with my big bro.. N my bro is not happy n saying he's gonna "have a word" I'd rather he didn't but despite me asking my bro to leave it he said he's had enough :(
My bro says he walks all over me and is sick of it my bro said I used to be strong but I'm not anymore. :(
I dunno what else I can do to get my oh bak..
My brother agrees with you ladies that breakin up with me over a cigarette is silly. I dunno what to do anymore ladies :'(

I have to agree with poppy that seems a bit harsh over a cigarette. If he really loves you he will get over it, your both under stress and a lot of what i read says that situations like a loss will either bring you closer or tear you apart. Grief is a terrible feeling give eachother time to heal.

Truthbtold I dunno if he will forgive me he's a really stubbon person... In the past in an argument he did say I dunno if I love u anymore... :( I think this time he's serious. I think I screwed our relationship up :( xx

You havnt screwed your relationship up sweetie, tbh it looks like your partner is using the cigarette incident as the excuse to end the relationship.. i may be wrong but with your brother sick of the way he treats you all the time its looking that way xx

Once again I agree with Poppy. I hate to say this and I hope it doesnt offend you but he may take the loss as his oportunity to leave the relationship without any strings attached, do you have other children together?

Poppy u said the same thing as my brother he thinks the same...

And no we don't have any other children.
I feel so I'll cause I haven't slept:( wish I could sleep :'( xxx

I know its hard sweetie, but you need to stand up for yourself and play him at his own game and say tonight 'ok if you want to leave me then go' If he has an ounce of love for you he will fight for you and talk it over n sort the whole mess out, if he goes then he wasnt worth your time :hugs:

My brother thinks the same as you poppy but I just can't say that cause I don't want him to go! :'( I'm in a right muddle.... :( I dunno how to make this better!!! Xx

Trying to keep hold of someone who wont love you back is not healthy sweetie, he knows this already with the way he treats you and your worth so much more.

You may not see it now cos im sure we've all been there, but there will be someone out there one day that will love you just as much as you love them, you just got to let go to be able to find it :hugs:

Good luck :kiss:

I know its hard but it is better to let him go if thats what he really wants. You might not think so now but I am sure someone else better will come along and provide you with all the love and support you need.

hey sweets dont take offence to this but he does not sound like a guy you should be wanting a baby with, It sound like he is using this as an excuse like the other ladies have said. your Brother seems to know the situation and i would have to agree, tell the OH to go. You will find someone so much better who will love you for you and not fall out and leave you over a Cig. xxxxxx

Thanks ladies.. Well I know no matter eat I say ge won't listen... My brothers gonna catch him before he gets up for work n say to him if he loves me then he needs to stop being a p***k about this all .. I wonder how tonights gonna go when/if he gets home.. I just want to talk n try sort it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->