I think this is goodbye... And not for a good reason UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

see the way he went mad at u having a fag well u let rip on him about hm not taken his tabs!!! reading that he a manic dep i would get shot of him, u dont need his controlling behaviour:( ok few months ul be heartbroken but in a few more u could be curled up next to an amazing guy who ll give u the world cos uve learned to say no.

I know.. But good thing is that he's taken his tab last night and today and he's perked up a bit. Hrs realised I'm calling the shots now.. And now he's all over me like a rash! He tried hinting for u know what. But I was like erm no it's not right at the moment and h went but I love u! And I went no we aren't doing anything for a while. So the most he gets is a hug n kiss. I will see sooner than later if this is gonna work... X

I had a controlling ex. He always caused no end of arguments-he could have made 2 stones fight. He accused me of all sorts and just generally ground me down. I found the strength to go out with work mates and met an amazing man. It took my ex weeks to give up the fight-texted and phoned constantly. He realised what he had lost.
I'm now very happily married to my amazing man have 2 gorgeous children and god willing ttc#3.
please don't waste your life on a loser who will drag you down chick. Life's too precious to waste.
I'm so thankful I never got preg with my ex and have him constantly in my life.

Yeah life should not be about who calls the shots etc etc... what he is doing is called the status quo (google it) ... id start looking elsewhere but you wont see that until its too late and maybe preg to him and then he will call the shots... and dump you if you ever have a fag. never forget what he has done. Men are so easily pleased , he would be happy with another women who didnt smoke, you need so much more...

I know what you ladies are saying n I understand.. But I can honestly say that things have never been this great ever since I laid down the line n stood up to him. He hinted that he wants to try again other night n I said no I said that we nearly broke up and that is not a relationship to bring a baby into I said it's not happening till I know for sure we are okay cause yeah right now seems like we are okay.. But for all I know nxt week things could go dramatically wrong. And he agreed n said he cam wait x

i think you gave in too easily. hes onyl all over you because he knows that in a weeks time things will be right back to the way they were before and you'll be struggling to get rid of him again. hes got his foot int he door once more and HE KNOWS IT.

he knows that he wont find someone as willing to put up with his shit as you have/are. and that its easier to just act like he knows hes done wrong and keep you because your already all walked all over and "conditioned" to his needs and wants. thata lot easier then starting all over again with another girl.

im sorry chick but i think you've made a HUGE mistake. and sadly you'll suffer for it again. there are PLENTY more men out there, so what if he goes? let him go and be a jerk and get a slap around the face when he tries to pull this crap on another chick who wont stand for it. you deserve and NEED better, everyones said you look like death warmed ove,r so take the hint and give him the boot.

he WONT change. trust me ive been there. i had a MC with my ex, he used to be abusive to me, i gave him chance after chance. they dont change, they pretend to.

i think you gave in too easily. hes onyl all over you because he knows that in a weeks time things will be right back to the way they were before and you'll be struggling to get rid of him again. hes got his foot int he door once more and HE KNOWS IT.

he knows that he wont find someone as willing to put up with his shit as you have/are. and that its easier to just act like he knows hes done wrong and keep you because your already all walked all over and "conditioned" to his needs and wants. thata lot easier then starting all over again with another girl.

im sorry chick but i think you've made a HUGE mistake. and sadly you'll suffer for it again. there are PLENTY more men out there, so what if he goes? let him go and be a jerk and get a slap around the face when he tries to pull this crap on another chick who wont stand for it. you deserve and NEED better, everyones said you look like death warmed ove,r so take the hint and give him the boot.

he WONT change. trust me ive been there. i had a MC with my ex, he used to be abusive to me, i gave him chance after chance. they dont change, they pretend to.

Hes actually in control by letting you think you are.Just keep ur eyes wide open.Of course i wish everything works out perfect:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->