I think this is goodbye... And not for a good reason UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

The longer you stay with the wrong man, you are unavailable for the RIGHT one.

I would like go sleep @ a hotel or my parents or something for a few days so that way when he DOES come home~ you are not there.

How is that going to work out though with him supposedly having to pay til August?? I mean, can't you guys just let him out of that and tell him to get out??

No cause he signed a contract it's legal binding less someone moves in as replacement

Oh girls I know if he comes bk n says let's talk I'm gonna say what is there to talk about ur either with me or without me.
Everyones concerned about me cause I'm hardly eating I look that tired that my friend when I saw her yesterday asked me if he's hit me cause apparently I look like I been punched in the eye.. She has a mirror in her flat and I saw my reflection and I said "omg" and she went "what's wrong" and I said "I look awful... I don't look like me" cause I look so tired and drained...
My mum said to me yesterday I've lost weight n I went noo no I haven't! Got to my friends after n she goes "Sarah u have lost weight" n I said why does everyone keep saying this I haven't" xx

We are over.. i ended it..
xxx

I know it's hard... :hugs:

In time~ you will look back and know you made the right decision. If your gut says it's not right- then it's not- and listening to everything you've posted~ you could do SO much better my dear! There are a TON of men out there.. men who WILL treat you right. I've dated a lot of crap - but there are definitely some good ones too. Those are the ones worth fighting for. :hugs:

After i ended it... he was like "please let me see u tonight please :("
eventually i have agreed that i will see him tonight when he comes to get his stuff.. but i made it clear this does not mean we are getting back together..
cause if we were to.. he has to change..
for example.. despite him not trusting men around me.. i will go out wether he likes it or not!
and.
rather than him spend out relationship on his damn ps3 and pc and riding his motorbike all the time.. i want time with him too.. (IF we get bk together)
if he cannot agree to this.. im done.
really.
he realised when he phoned me what hes done to me i think though..
cause first he was all pissy at me..
n i said u know why i had the cig... i was stressed and sad over losing bump! and he goes "I LOST THE BABY TOO YOU KNOW!" and then i burst into tears on the phone and went "you didnt carry that baby inside ur tummy.. you didnt have it growing inside. you didnt bleed heavy every day you didnt lose the baby and YOU didnt see the screen empty when it was confirmed i lost the baby!"
at that moment he went sympathetic and went "i know... im sorry sarah...i miss that baby everyday and i know you do and im sorry"
xxx

hope it works out babes xx men say silly things sometimes but im sure your be ok you can clearly see you love him xx

yeah. i do love him..
but i cant stay if he cant change.
he really is my world.. but i cant stay miserable.
I have no idea if he is coming bk to see me as hes not text bk.
So shall jus have to wait n see!!!
xxx

Hugs hon my heart does go out to you in your situation.

i feel like screamin!!
Cause before i agreed to see him tonight after i ended it i changed fb relationship status to single...
then i agreed to see him ..
now hes text me with..
so..we are totally over..im just going to grab my pills later and fuck off..just seen facebook.. so.. yeah not even in a relationship.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i feel like screamin!!
Cause before i agreed to see him tonight after i ended it i changed fb relationship status to single...
then i agreed to see him ..
now hes text me with..
so..we are totally over..im just going to grab my pills later and fuck off..just seen facebook.. so.. yeah not even in a relationship.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhh Facebook! It is the cause of so many arguments between couples!

Just explain to him when you did it, and tell him that his overreaction (yet again) has made you realise in the first place why you changed it!

i said "i changed that BEFORE i agreed to talk to you.. but if you dont want to talk fine!"

he went okay ill talk to you.
n i just replied "okay"

he went "dont sound too upset..."
and i went "it does upset me paddy.. but im getting sick of you changing ur mind ur either gonna talk to me or not either way im starting to not care anymore!"

"okay ill speak to u later..."

I AM TAKING CONTROLL FINALLY! :thumbup:

Yey! Don't let him walk all over you!
Kick him into touch :p

yeah... im sick of it.. n he knows i am... either way somethings happening today

Hope u get the outcome you want hun good luck xx

thanks will let you all know what happens soon as x
x

good for you hunny. I just saw this post and read the whole thing. Good for you for standing up for yourself and gaining some control! Don't let him take you down. xoxoxoxox :hugs: :hugs:

Okay..
So he came home.. after me having a go at him for riding his motorbike dangerously.. cause he gave up.. (hes a manic depressive) but he wont take his anti depressants.. agreed to tonight though..

we started talking.. he AGAIN brought the mc up.. said something about it that really upset me.. then all a sudden he realised he said the wrong thing.. n was cuddling me.
he started crying n said "i love you sarah i don't want to be without you please."
i told him.. he needs to let me go out..n get over me hanging with my male friends.
and hes agreed he will try.
and hes agreed to spend more time with me..

hes gone to his mates for tonight tho..
he said he thinks he needs to give me another night without him and he will be home early morning.

he gave me a kiss goodbye and said i love you..

BUT we are NOT having sex for a while.
noooo way

I'm happy things are on the mend for you hunn :hugs: Hopefully it works out and you to stay happy together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->