I think this is it!updated!

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I started to get period cramp pains after 7pm last night but they were no big deal, that with the back pain from friday i thought was just my body preparing, but i didnt think it was gonna progress.

Anyways after 11.30/12 last night they started to come and go in waves, still really low like period pains and then thru my back, got really sore had to keep moving positions and eventually gave up on trying to sleep and thought, oh, ok maybe this IS something?? came on here and asked if contractions could be like really intense period pains,

Did manage to time them for a bit, for about 40 mins, and they were roughly 5 mins apart lasting 30secs ish. but then lost the will to time them. Had some cereal at 3am and then a shower at 5.30am, mum woke up at 6.30am and she agrees def thinks its the start, So shes taking the day off and cancelling the car going into the garage, my dad arrives home for christmas at lunch time and its my sisters last day at school today, and brother home for christmas 2m, If she arrived today it really would be perfect! but who knows, but this is def something, theyre really intense and sore a lot. Im gonna go for a walk on the ttreadmill (slowly) and see what happens,

Send me Labour Dust

And if this is just the beginning, i want an Epi!!! :wacko:

thanks,

Im ROASTING, and i feel as thirsty as a beggar in a desert!

ooo sounds promising hunni! lots of labour dust to u sweetie! xoxoxoxo good luck! xoxoxo :hugs:

k im timing them, theyre bout 5mins apart still, I am reeeeeeeally scared!

no sweetie! dont be scared! be excited! 5 mins apart is fantastic! have u called the mw yet and told whats hapening? how u feeling now hun?

Good luck hun lets hope she makes an appearance soon xx

Good luck!! Fingers crossed it's not long before you meet your little one.

ooo good luck hun, hopefully next time you are on here you have your lo x

ooooh Good luck! :hugs:

Dont be scared, try and stay calm, you'll be fine.

Just rang the triage and she said whenever i feel i cant cope with pain to go in but theyre looking for around 3 mins apart, Mums frantic! haha! TYPICAL she'd decide to come today!!! So much going on today and needing cancelled! typical. Bet she was waiting for my dad to arrive... cute.

I keep starting to time them then stop cos i need to get up and walk around then forget,

Its sore, I feel like im gonna cry and i have no idea why

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO don't you dare missy!!!

I've already watched 2 people with due dates the same as me go and have their babies knowing my luck Emmanbump will start today and I'll be bloody stuck here until new year...dont you dare!

Keep your darned legs crossed!!!

LOL...hope all goes well missy...try to get some rest I know you were up late last night with cramps so get some rest while you can.

X X X

~Lol im sorry chuck.. my legs are wide open today! LOL..

i wasnt up late.. i was up ALL night!! not had a wink..

just had the shakes..

obv the 2nd sweep worked!

1 day early come on baby!

but actually im so SO nervous, should i put makeup on?! photos?!

LOL do what ever you fancy doing, but don't wear yourself out.

Its bloody typical I've just watched the weather and theres a severe weather warning out for kent as of this afternoon...when am I having a sweep (hopefully) this afternoon,

I'll go into labour and have to get a frickin taxi in the end after all coz hubby wont want to drive in snow - he only passed his test monday!

Well today was the day we were trying to avoid, but hey ho had to cancel everything, were also 30mins from hospital and theres ice and snow forecast.. I feel sick

I can't decide whether to be excited for you cos it sounds like you'll get to meet your little girl soon, or just have sympathy for you worrying/feeling scared.

I'm sure everything will be fine, hope you have your little girl in your arms soon. Good luck x

Good luck hun! How exciting that this is finally it 4u....hope Ava arrives speedily and easily!

Best of luck!! wat a punctual little baby she is! Oh and stuff make-up!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"