Blake
Roman

middle name will be Lewis

And for a girl we have:

Alba
Megan
Harper
Ariana

middle name will either be Wynne or Grace depending on first name choice.

What do you think?

I really like how Blake sounds with your LO. Blake Lewis sounds awesome! 2nd choice would be Mason but it almost seems a little too matchy with the -an/-on ending? (same with Roman)

I think Harper sounds AWESOME with Logan!!
Harper Wynne or Harper Grace both sound lovely too! 2nd choice would be Ariana Grace.

Blake Lewis or Megan grace!

ive got my own Megan so im biased!

I like Blake... and Ariana Grace, 2nd choice Harper Grace.

I do really like Blake, my only concern is one of our childminder's sons is called Blake and baby will be going to her when I go back to work. Do you think that would be a bit weird? And Lewis is my grandad's middle name who died when my mum was only 19 so I never got to meet him. We did consider it as a first name but I wasn't sure about having two boys with names both beginning with L. Also our surname begins with an S and I thought the two S next to each other would be a bit too much.

Wynne is my maiden name and as there are only two males on that side of the family (neither of which seem to be showing any signs of carrying on the family name) I thought it would be nice to include it as my way of doing so. But I also think Grace is such a pretty name. Decisions decisions.....

I LOVE Alba together with either of your middle names xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->