I think we have a squinter? Does anyone see it?

Cupcake2016

Reaction score
I'm 9DPO on cycle 3 and trying not to get my hopes up. This is from this evening, so definitely not FMU and I've had a lot of water but just felt like I have to test :)

It's actually easier to see in person, but I need someone to tell my I'm my crazy. Or maybe I am :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 53
I could see it without even enlarging the photo. Can you take another??? Looks promising!

I could see it without even enlarging the photo. Can you take another??? Looks promising!

Thank you so much for taking a look! I really appreciate it. It's just so incredibly faint, I can't make heads or tails. I'm taking a FRER in he morning for sure. Here's my chart. I'll add another shot in my next post, for some reason I can't add more than 1 photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
I see that for sure!!! fx'd frer is darker!!! Looks good!!

Thanks, you two! Trying not to get too attached here. I've just never seen anything other than stark white on a pregnancy test in my life :)

I can see it! I'm sure the Frer will be darker! My frer's at 9 and 10dpo gave me a stronger/ more definite line than the IC's!

Good luck Hun!

Couldn't help taking a FRER after just a 1 hour hold. I can actually see it, but the positioning is kind of weird, it's sort of in the corner. I'd call it a super squinter. Will test tomorrow AM and update!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 49
not even a squinter, i can see it without opening the pic! hope it gets darker :hugs:

I see it on both. Mine looked the same at 9 DPO

I see it! That's exactly what my wondfo looked like at 8 dpo afternoon, and they were darker in the morning. I swear I see a line on the frer too. Fx!!!

Definitely see it! I'd say early :bfp: Keep testing!! :)

I see it too! Good luck for your AM test xxxxx

I see it on the IC, I don-t understand these new Frers as the test line is in the middle and don-t know even where to look for the pregnancy line. Looks very promising!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->