I think we need a bad day sticky thread

Sus :hugs: that sucks arse, nothing else I can say really.

Likely it's a one off though, maybe make sure to get in some non TTC sex now you're in the LP and there's no pressure.

Thanks NorthStar :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I do have to show him that I want him when I am not ttc as well! just to reasure him!

Hi ladies! :flower:

First of all I have to thank Dmom for hilighting this thread.

I had a terrible week, I got really upset. Lot of things have upset me, a big one bein my job, but TTC also played a big part in it all.

It was my fertile week this week, I had lots of EWCM this cycle. I have not had it for few cycles, also a nice positive OPK, (btw I found out now that my surge lasts 12 hours) and there is me all happy thinking this cycle we have a good chance!

Me and my OH get all ready to BD... and then he has performance issues, night after night. He could start but would lose his performance half way through not managing to succeed not even once. So we totally missed our cycle :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The worse thing is I get all upset because it is not easy for me to get pergnant, because he made me wait a year before trying and now he could not perform, missing my opportunity. And he gets all upset because he is letting me down, cos he feels selfish for making me wait, guilty cos he can´t perform, creating a vicious circle where we both get upset.

He has been extremely affectionate with me, I am getting spoilt now, and last night we managed to BD and perform after the poor guy tried several times. We probably missed the egg, but also with the stress we both had no chance to catch it!!

Anyway, he now has agreed to take suplements, I read here Maca helps? where can I get good quality Maca in the UK?

I feel so shitty, useless and frustrated. I read I am not alone here, and I do feel for you ladies who have missed their cycles due to similar reasons so :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all.

Sorry Sus :hugs: :hugs: I really hope it all gets sorted out for you soon. I say ditto on the idea of checking with the Dr...especially if it's an ongoing problem that he's having. It's happened to my DH once or twice so I know that it can be frusturating for both people. Keep your head up as this too shall pass :hugs:

Sus ,there's not much else I can say but yes it's happened to my oh as well ,u are not alone:hugs: ,the macca is great and lots of women have had success with it including me ,we all have your back Hun keep at it and am sure u will get your sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi sus

sorry that both you and OH are going through so much stress.:hugs:

I got some incredibly high quality red maca from a london based website called runners fuel, one bag has lasted ages so its really worth it.

I would also suggest you try Aswaghanda, it is an Indian herb used for thousands of years, not expensive at all and is specifically for the male reproductive system. Both these are safe for men.

hope these help :hugs:

Thanks Jax, unfortunately she has a hospital appointment and needs someone to stay overnight and of course it has to fall on that day :dohh:

Hope you manage to get him onside this month Jax :hugs::hugs:

OvenBun :hugs::hugs: why do they make it so hard? :growlmad:

Butterfly, Happy Birthday lovely :kiss: I'm thinking about you again today :flower:

Ahhh, now I understand about your Mum thing, can your sister not help?

Well I'm def buying some Macca at the weekend, I know a lot of you have told me and I've not listened but I am now!! :haha: 'cos I got the 'I'm tired' excuse last night when I thought we'd have a warm up lap before our 'marathon' next week - in my dreams......

Hey, at least it's Friday girls!!!! :hugs::hugs:

I had a terrible week, I got really upset. Lot of things have upset me, a big one bein my job, but TTC also played a big part in it all.

It was my fertile week this week, I had lots of EWCM this cycle. I have not had it for few cycles, also a nice positive OPK, (btw I found out now that my surge lasts 12 hours) and there is me all happy thinking this cycle we have a good chance!

Me and my OH get all ready to BD... and then he has performance issues, night after night. He could start but would lose his performance half way through not managing to succeed not even once. So we totally missed our cycle :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The worse thing is I get all upset because it is not easy for me to get pergnant, because he made me wait a year before trying and now he could not perform, missing my opportunity. And he gets all upset because he is letting me down, cos he feels selfish for making me wait, guilty cos he can´t perform, creating a vicious circle where we both get upset.

He has been extremely affectionate with me, I am getting spoilt now, and last night we managed to BD and perform after the poor guy tried several times. We probably missed the egg, but also with the stress we both had no chance to catch it!!

Anyway, he now has agreed to take suplements, I read here Maca helps? where can I get good quality Maca in the UK?

I feel so shitty, useless and frustrated. I read I am not alone here, and I do feel for you ladies who have missed their cycles due to similar reasons so :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all.

Ahh Sus, now I know why the sad face and can completely understand .....I'm so sorry you're both having absolutely shitty time of it, I know so well how you feel 'another wasted cycle'. Mine doesn't get performance issues, he just doesn't perform, full stop not even when I really need him too, but hey enough of me and my DH issues, I've bored everyone to tears with it all now.....

It's really positive though that although your DH is having problems he recognises this and wants to do everything to help, at least you are both working in the right direction and I'm sure that means you will have your little :baby: soon, hey these things are sent to try us aren't they? The pressure is just huge for both of you and more so because we feel our time's running out, if only they'd listened to us in the beginning that these things take time - men!!!!

Big hugs to you lovely, I'm thinking about you today, you're not alone at all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ovebun, did you give that DH a roasting last night??!! :haha:

Aw thanks Jax :flower:

Seems like the full moon last night brought out a few meltdowns :wacko:
:hugs::hugs:

Dmom is right cake is the answer!! not just to Brithdays though, to life!!
Thanks for all the sweet messages ladies. I´m fine just really busy.
Sus:hugs: It is never easy, but at least we are still in the running!

Dmom is right cake is the answer!! not just to Brithdays though, to life!!
Thanks for all the sweet messages ladies. I´m fine just really busy.
Sus:hugs: It is never easy, but at least we are still in the running!

Lovely to see you back Nats :hugs:

Sus hun i'm sorry its happened to us a couple of times and hear your frustration hang in there my lovely :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am going to make some kind of cake today I think, haven't made anything in ages.

Whilst this does not in any constitute a "bad day" I've just been thinking about how much I dislike Xmas desserts and cakes, dried fruit is all squidgy and :sick: tastes rotten to me, and shortbread I also can't stand, which makes me "unScottish" :haha:

Worst thing for me is when we do the Scottish tradition of "first footing" ie visitng people after "the bells" on New Years and you get handed a drink :thumbup: and a plate of home made mince pies and shortbread :dohh: and they are all like go on spoil yourself etc, it's awkward. And the assumption in Scotland is that every woman is on a diet so it's like a badge of honour to make them eat the mince pies/shortbread.

I love shortbread, it is just butter and sugar, what´s not to like? But I agree completely about Christmas cake!! Just too dry and too much fruit. I love Stollen though, it is from Germany and is more bread like but with marzipan running through the middle, and it is traditional for Xmas so I eat that instead.

Eggnog is an egg and cream concoction and it tastes horrible; until you add the bourbon and then there is some hope, lol.

I don´t think I´ve ever had eggnog, sounds revolting. Have any of you ever tried Guinness punch? A friend of mine from Jamaica used to get his mum to make it for us. It is like a pint of baileys, so yummy. I found this recipe for it on the net.
I know most of us avoid alcohol but if you leave out the rum at least the Guinness has a lot of iron in it. I don´t like straight Guinness, but this is wonderful!
Ingredients

1 large tin guiness
170 g evaporated milk
1 tin condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
pinch nutmeg
pinch cinnamon
milk to taste
60 ml white rum (optional)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.