I thought I'd post this here!

mom2pne

Reaction score
I had a m/c on April 30th and I found my pregnancy journal on another site. So I started reading my enteries and now I'm so sad. :cry: I feel like I jinxed myself because in it I talked about being afraid that I wouldn't see a HB. Which I didn't see 1 nor did I see a baby then either. I was about 7 weeks pg at that time. I wish I never voiced my fears cuz then maybe I'd still be pg now. I'm on my 6th cycle since and I feel its just not going to happen either. I guess I'm just having 1 of those :hissy: days!

Thanks for reading this!

I'm so sorry for you loss honey, but don't give up hope, you will get your baby soon. Stay positive, and I hope your day gets better.

Sending Lots and Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug: I would like to say so sorry for your loss :hug:Also there was nothing that would have stopped the m/c happening even if you did/didn't write a journal as you can see from the amount of journals on here that make to full term and everything is fine...its just a horrible tragedy what you have been through!! :hug:

Oh poor you. Thinking back always makes me think I jinxed things too although logically I know things I thought or said made no difference.:hugs:

I'm sure you will get good news soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"