I told myself I wouldn't get upset...bleeding?

Thank you all again!

I asked DH about a scan, he said that I don't qualify right now. However I got my levels back my HCG is 11918. I am going back in on Monday for another one.

Thank you!

Got my second level back...it is in the 30,000! Wooohooo!

Great news Hun!!! So glad to hear everything is going to be okay. I bled around the same time as you in both my pregnancies, and both times I freaked right out, you can't help but worry, so don't feel foolish hun :hugs:

FAb news! I had an early bleed too so know how you feel - it's so hard to think positively! But now you can look forward to a happy and healthy 9 months! Congrats xx

great news honey! ummmm... must be kinda strange to have DH as doc.:blush:

Fab news hun :) many ladies have a periods when there pregnant
:) X

Weee congrats! I am so relieved for you girl

OMG JENNCS youre dog is beautiful

Fab news hun. I only just read your thread from the start and was almost holding my breathe waiting for your news!!

:hug:

Thank you all!:hug: So great to be able to come here....I have only told my Mom and one of my friends who is a week behind me. I didn't want to tell them, but at the same time I needed reasurance!

easier said than done, but try not to panic as i had a bleed in my 1st tri and they gave me an early scan, eveything was fine and i am now 5 days overdue.
I have my fingers crossed for you hun!!
I'm sure everything will be ok xxxx :)

ooops....

Im so glad to read on and see that everythin is ok. It's too early, im still half asleep! haha
xxx

Teeheehe, totally understandable! Early there....late here. I should make my way to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->