I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this time....

Tons of twinges and pinches and cramps today. Had some egg white CM tinged red. Came home and now have some spotting. Weird thing is it looked orange and almost powdery in the toilet bowel. Anyone ever have this? And cramping a good bit too and my tummy keeps twitching.

Was making dinner when I had to sit down doubled over with nausea and dizziness. I also started feeling really hot. TMI time: went to the bathroom as I felt like a had to poop and my stomach was making noise and the blood is finally reaching the liner but it indeed looks orange and a bit watery. Im really scared because last month I had spotting for several days and then started throwing up and had diarrhea out of the blue and and then passed a large clot mixed with gray tissue. Called my doctor and that's when they toldgave me a referral to the OB for bloods and a US to make sure there was no tissue left as it appeared to have been a chemical. I'm feeling the same way now as I did last month before this happened. I never even got to test positive. :'(

Oh sookie :( I'm so sorry friend. Can you call your doctor? If nothing else maybe they can give you something for pain or make a suggestion. I'm sorry your body is being so frustrating right now and I hope that you're just having a really bad start of a cycle.
I wish I could hug you.

I'm so sorry, sookie! Maybe your body just hasn't recovered from the last chemical? I don't know. Either way, it sucks really hard. I wish there was something I could do!

:hug:
:hugs:

I'm thinking I'm just experiencing a nasty period. I am marking fertility friend as light flow (as it is increasing) to mark today CD 1. I'll try and do a better job temping at the same time each morning this month and it will help knowing I should OPK in the afternoon and not with FMU. Thanks Dill!

Thanks to all you lovely ladies. Now I am taking my crampy self to bed early. I've started a thread under TTC over 35 in hopes to learn a little more about this journey from people my age who are experiencing difficulty. I also want to start a TTC journal. Night ladies. :dust:

Aww. Well, good luck next cycle! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and hope you'll be back next TWW.

update: I had a four day menstrual. I am on CD 9 and had EWCM this evening. Hope to be back soon if I ovulate this month.

cd9 and EWCM is already kicking in? BD GIRL, BD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->