I took a test...UPDATE possible chemical :(

Mer12345

Reaction score
So disappointed! I ovulated on July 1-2. I was suppose to start my period today, but didn't, so I decided to take a test! Ugh, stark white-no line at all 😩 I have been off the pill for 4 months now and this was the first month I actually tested my ovulation. Is there anyway I'm still pregnant? Or no way since there isn't even a light pink line? I am not really having any noticeable symptoms, but a weird taste in my mouth around days 5,6, & 7 Post ovulation. Also some slight nausea, but nothing crazy! 😭

Attachments

• IMG_4228.jpg
    IMG_4228.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 50
So you are 11 DPO today? Theres still a chance until AF shows. Implantation can happen anywhere from 6dpo-12dpo and it is about 48 hours after that where an HPT can pick up a positive. GL!

Yepp, 11 DPO! I have been feeling super weird stomach pains today, and some throbs in my lower pelvis which has never happened. I really hope I am & happy to know there is still hope! When should I take my next HPT?

Oh my goodness! I may have actually gotten a faint line today?! What do you think? The line is definitely pink! I will not believe it until I get that stark pink line though! Hopefully tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_4237.jpg
    IMG_4237.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 61
I don't see anything on the test. But I did a lot of reading during my last cycle because I ended up being a week late. And sometimes positives can take up to a week of your late AF to show positive. There's hope until the witch shows!

I don't see anything on the test. But I did a lot of reading during my last cycle because I ended up being a week late. And sometimes positives can take up to a week of your late AF to show positive. There's hope until the witch shows!

Yeah, I realized after I posted that you can't see it because of the way it compressed when attaching! It was definitely there in real life, and pink! So hopefully it is darker tomorrow morning! And yes ma'am! Hopefully she doesn't show! 🙈

I don't see anything BUT let me tell you my story with first response.

Last year I had missed my period in April. 10, 11 & 14 days after my missed period, I had taken pregnancy tests. The first was a dollar store test, negative. The 2nd and 3rd were First Response, and they were both negative.
At that point, I was already 3 weeks pregnant (I conceived April 1st-April 4th).

I didn't get a positive until almost 2 weeks later via blood test.

It's been 1 day, so don't get your hopes down! IF you haven't gotten your period after a week, and still no BFP, i'd get a blood test done! The HCG may not be strong enough to pick up on a HPT, which is what happened to me. But I was definitely pregnant as when I got my blood test positive, I was 5 weeks (according to my HCG levels).

It's so hard to tell. Have you tried loading the picture on sites like www.countdowntopregnancy.com? I like how you can invert the picture and others can vote if it's positive, negative, evap, or unsure.

I hope this is it for you! I hate the new FRERs because they are curved.

I took another test this morning, there is a line, and I think it's darker. But still not super dark 😢 Is that bad that it's not super dark? I have still not started my period, and if I don't start today, I will be 3 days late. I had a bit of brown stringy discharge when I wiped yesterday morning, but nothing besides that! Should I try a digital?

Attachments

• IMG_4252.jpg
    IMG_4252.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 53
I would wait maybe a day or 2 just in case the brown discharge is the start of AF (so you save money on buying a digital test!).

I am very biased on First Response as they did nothing for me.

How many dpo are you now? I see good progression in those pics! I reckon test in another 48 hours and you'll get a big fat line. Maybe take a digital tomorrow in the meantime xx

I would wait maybe a day or 2 just in case the brown discharge is the start of AF (so you save money on buying a digital test!).

I am very biased on First Response as they did nothing for me.

Yeah. Well, last month I had about 5 false positives, even clear blue, and FRER was the only test that didn't show a positive, so this is pretty big for me! :)

How many dpo are you now? I see good progression in those pics! I reckon test in another 48 hours and you'll get a big fat line. Maybe take a digital tomorrow in the meantime xx

I believe I'm 13 DPO! Possibly 14, depending on which day I actually ovulated :)

Thank you!!! I am so nervous to test again! Like I said in a previous post, this is the first time I've ever gotten a positive on FRER, so I'm hoping it's real! I have had so many false positives using other brands before!

It's defo possible to still have a very faint line at 13dpo. That's so frustrating you have had so many false positives!!? That second test looks so clearly positive to me I would send a strongly worded letter to Frer if you aren't pregnant!! Fx xxxx

Oh wow!!

I would definitely take a digital then, tomorrow morning. Maybe it will pick up something the dye tests can't.

It's defo possible to still have a very faint line at 13dpo. That's so frustrating you have had so many false positives!!? That second test looks so clearly positive to me I would send a strongly worded letter to Frer if you aren't pregnant!! Fx xxxx

I definitely will :) this is the first month I have actually had a couple symptoms - weird taste in back of throat, and lower back aches! I thought for sure AF was coming yesterday, but nothing at all! Besides a bit of brown stringy mucus when I wiped! I'm wondering if implantation could have possibly just happened on Thursday?! I was having some weird pains and pressure that day, then got a super super faint yesterday! Today's is easier to see, so who knows! It is so hard to be patient when I have had so many false positives!

Oh, and I am also EXTREMELY HUNGRY! Especially in the mornings when I normally do not eat breakfast.

I went to target and bought a clear blue too. It's also positive! I think this time I may actually be pregnant!

Attachments

• IMG_4255.jpg
    IMG_4255.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 45
I see it on the second frer but I find the clearblue ones hard to read.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"