I took a test...UPDATE possible chemical :(

Yepp! I retested Sunday morning, and the line was much darker! I have attached a picture from Thursday morning to Sunday morning. However, Sunday early afternoon I started bleeding :( I went to the doctor today, got a ultra sound which saw nothing of course since I'm not even 5 weeks. And a blood test. I am thinking it was probably a chemical :( will update y'all tomorrow after I figure out what the blood test says

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpg
    IMG_4269.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 31
Any updates?!

At the doctors office I had an ultrasound which showed nothing, but isn't surprising since I wouldn't even have been 5 weeks until thursday. They ordered me a quantitative blood test, and I should be hearing back results on that any minute now! I had another positive test yesterday afternoon after going pee 20 minutes before, so who knows. I am just preparing for the worst, and being hopeful that next time I will be able to have a successful pregnancy! Thankful that I now know I can get pregnant, as that is something I have worried about my whole life. I know there is nothing I can do about it, so I am just waiting to hear back about my blood test!

I know how you feel.
Before I got pregnant last year, I had no idea if I was able to get pregnant.
I was with my ex for 3 years, and not that we were trying for a baby, we did have some oopsies but it never resulted in pregnancy.
Was with my current boyfriend for 4 months when we conceived lol.

Hopefully the blood test gives you great results! I will be waiting for updates

Thanks everyone! Just spoke with the doctor, and the numbers were very low to be a viable pregnancy, and was a chemical. I didn't know this until today, but they did determine last months to be a chemical too, which really sucks since they have told me to not worry until I get 3 in a row :(

Oh no, I am so sorry!

Keep your chin up. Your time will come! <3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back