I tried the bleach, baking soda and salt tests . took hpt.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
I have about a week till AF and been feeling off so I decided to try the bleach test not sure if it's true or not. I have no hpts in house and not going to any stores because of the corona virus, so thought why not. I did this experiment outside. Well to my surprise soon as bleach hit fmu it foamed up fast and was very thick foam ..after a few minutes it went over the cup ..urine underneath the foam was bubbling non stop ..so cool and crazy lol. I've done it in the past and didn't react like this sooo..I will try it again and take a pic of it. I will hopefully get some tests soon. Just waiting to get paid next week I'll buy some Hpts off line see what they say. For now it's a waiting game.

Anyone else tried it out what was your experience with it?? Did you end up being pregnant or not??

Last edited:
oooh that's interesting. cant say ive tried it may do it myself tomorrow. fingers crossed for you!!x

oooh that's interesting. cant say ive tried it may do it myself tomorrow. fingers crossed for you!!x
If you do you'll have to let me know how it goes. I'm going to do it again in the morning see if it does the same thing.

Well did it again with a 3hr hold. This is screen shots from the video I just did. Wish I could post video it's pretty cool. Think I'll try another method of diy homemade tests see what other say. Going to be along week till I can Get any hpts.

PicsArt_03-31-02.09.51.jpg

I'm now googling old wife tales of diy pregnancy tests

View attachment 1080548
Nice I'm going to try that next . Might as well experiment since we're on lock down in our home's.

If you try any add to my post. We can compare.

Got nothing else to do right now besides my farm work but that's all done till later tonight. :mamafy:O:)

I know most of you gals are nice but please No bashing just doing experiments till I can Get some real home pregnancy tests. No harm in that. If ya don't like it move on. You were warned in the title. Have a great day!!

Last edited:
I find it interesting! I think it was supposed to be equal parts. 1 TBS and 1 TBS

I know most of you gals are nice but please No bashing just doing experiments till I can Get some real home pregnancy tests. No harm in that. If ya don't like it move on. You were warned in the title. Have a great day!!

I've not seen one negative comment on here for you to need to say that?

Also I know a few people that's tried these tests and they have worked for them. FX its the same for you too

8dpo did baking soda tests
done with FMU.

PicsArt_04-02-07.31.51.jpg

Baking soda started reacting right after I put some in. Then foamed up very thick. Interesting I did this one other day and nothing happened so we shall see if this is positive or not.

Last edited:
I think your experiments are very interesting! I’d do some of my own, but I have too many curious eyes at home lol. I hope they are predicting a lovely outcome. Did you manage to order any hpts? I’m looking forward to seeing a nice bfp from you.

I think your experiments are very interesting! I’d do some of my own, but I have too many curious eyes at home lol. I hope they are predicting a lovely outcome. Did you manage to order any hpts? I’m looking forward to seeing a nice bfp from you.
Thanks I hope I'm pregnant too. I haven't been able to order any tests yet. I hope soon though. Waiting on a payment so nothing I can do but wait right now ... sad face =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->