I want a baby :*(

momandwife

Reaction score
NTNP for 3 years, I have a 7 year old daughter... I have been TTC now after laproscopy for 2 months now... I hope to GOD my tubes werent blocked cuz i didnt get a DYE, just a LAP. They found Stage I ENDO and removed stuff, so now I am praying to GOD I get my :bfp: this month!!! :( I wish there was a secret to this baby making stuff :( :cry:

NTNP for 3 years, I have a 7 year old daughter... I have been TTC now after laproscopy for 2 months now... I hope to GOD my tubes werent blocked cuz i didnt get a DYE, just a LAP. They found Stage I ENDO and removed stuff, so now I am praying to GOD I get my :bfp: this month!!! :( I wish there was a secret to this baby making stuff :( :cry:

Here is a :hug: and lots of :dust: for you! :flower:

Lots and lots of :dust: for you :hugs:

I wish there was a secret too.

You're not alone. That's all I could think today is how badly I want another baby, and how STUPID my body is!

Thanks so much ladies for all of the support and warm wishes... * And sprinkles of BBD! lol* I DTD today, almost forcefully!! I am SUPPOSE to be ovulating.... FXED!! We will see soon!! BBD TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL MOMS AND MOMS2B AS WELL!!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->