I want a Bugaboo...

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I know some of you have Bugaboos, I really want one... It looks gorgeous, seems to be very practical etc.

The only thing holding me back is the price... They sell the one I want for 995$+tx CAN, Which is about 1150$CAN.

Is it really worth it ? They just seem amazing... !

If you see a pram and HAVE to have it get it. Cos it will always niggle in the back of your mind and piss you off :lol:
I'd say buy it :)

I bought an iCandy because I had to have one :rofl: Do it Jess!

If you see a pram and HAVE to have it get it. Cos it will always niggle in the back of your mind and piss you off :lol:

lol I agree with you... Can you tell my husband ? lol He said to me I can have it if that's what I really want, but he said he thinks it's pointless to spend such amount of money on a bloody pushchair... :dohh:

But the bugaboo seems to be THE PRAM to have! It's so gorge!

Kay's right - unless you find another that you fall in love with, then I say get it!!

I have the cameleon in grey and sand fleece and I L.O.V.E it!!!

I've got one because I've always always wanted one so I say go for it hun!! Can't comment on how it is in real life yet as my baby hasn't arrived just yet!! lol x x

lol I agree with you... Can you tell my husband ? lol He said to me I can have it if that's what I really want, but he said he thinks it's pointless to spend such amount of money on a bloody pushchair... :dohh:

But the bugaboo seems to be THE PRAM to have! It's so gorge!

:rofl: Wow if your husband said you can have it i'd grab the chance before he changes his mind! You know when you see 'the pushchair' and it seems this is the one for you!
Infact order it right now!! :muaha:

Oh boy... You girls are driving me mad! I really want to order it... But the little angel sitting on my right shoulder keeps saying '' be realistic, wait until the taxes return'' :rofl::dohh:

https://babyology.com.au/images/stories/blog_images/2007-07/bugaboo.jpg

https://www.letsgostrolling.com/media/images/bugaboo/bugabooDenimStrollerLarge.jpg

https://shop.babyworld.co.uk/images/xt_pics/bugaboo_gecko_green300.jpg

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/lizcoolmompicks/CMP%2008/dotz.jpg

Lots and Lots! :rofl:

Order it now incase they all decide to go out of stock ;) :lol:

Kay, you're an evil woman!!!! :trouble:

I'll think about it... I should be good and wait at least after xmas. But damn... Josh would look like a prince in it!

:muaha:

:lol: Do whats best for you hun , if money be scarce ( which like you said it is x-mas soon) then best to wait till you got some pennies saved!
Its a lovely pram :cloud9:

I want one too! Just said to OH.. I want a Bugaboo. Oh replied.. ok. :o :lol:

Not long after I had Noah I seen the bugaboo and wanted one too!!!

Wished I'd have taken my time with picking a pram - I bought mine at about 9 wks pg!!!

I can't justify buying a new one and I've a big travel system type thing and a little quinny buzz which is nippy for going the shop etc.

I say buy one.......buy one.....buy one!!!

can some one tell me whats so good about them?? cause i've never heard of it oh and how much are they??

Sorry, but I dont see why they're $1K...I dont like em one bit..Im a Maclaren girl!

I REALLY wanted a bugaboo, since before we were even pregnant. They are so beautiful and every second pram in my area is a bugaboo... its a bit of the baby fashion accessory to have.

My hubby wanted a Stokke, which I just think looks a bit riduclas and they dont even meet Australian safety standards!

We ended up going for a Maclaren, spending a 3rd of the money to get something simple and practical. Its not pretty and its not fashionable, but it does the job.

I LOVE our bug!
Practical, super swivel wheels and look fab!!!
Get one!

and it's like a bit of a fashion accessory cos you can change it's colours if you get bored with it! :yipee:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->