I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

So sorry BB. :hugs: Let's hope this is a sign your body is getting back on track. You did catch the eggy, so your body got that much right. Many women (myself included) have BFPs with sticky beans soon after a chemical.

Did they check your progesterone levels? I know mine were low and I had to take it the first tri with this pregnancy.

I started progesterone yesterday morning but it was either too late or something else was wrong and the baby just didn't implant. My body reacted really terribly after the last miscarriage, I hope it doesn't go all crazy again.

Thanks for the hugs, I'm okay just a little sad.

:hugs: so sorry bluebird :( same thing happened to me in January. It's good that you caught the egg! Maybe your body is straightening itself out! Sorry you have to go through this though.

FX for you Johnson girl. Congrats to what will most def be a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks everyone. So far so good- just trying to take one day at a time without panicking about everything- easier said than done!!

congrats johnson girl thats fab news good luck chic.

really sorry bluebird really hope ur ok , i know how dissapointing it is x

iv not been on for ages my fella learnt how to download series so i dont get a look in lol, hes at work so im havin a raz on here before he gets in.

i got a wee bfp aswel, lines gettin darker so fx for this one i feel quite good this time so heres hopin. been living a healthy lifestyle(ish) and started yoga and running a few weeks ago...hoping this is goin to help eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

yay cozmos! hope those lines keep getting darker and this is it for you!

Woohoo cozmos!!!!! This HAS to be it for you!!!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

thanks so so much chix!!! im so excited!!!

tested again there gettin nice an dark af not due til mon, so so sooooooooooo bloated oh my god i feel mahoosif!!!

Hi girls, haven't been on in ages sorry, hope everyone is well.

So this month was my second round of 50mg clomid taking it on days 2 - 6. Last month i got my bloods taken on day 25 and doc said my progesterone levels were really high. She really thought i could be pg but alas af arrived on day 29. Even though i was disappointed looking on the bright side it regulated my period and made me ovulate which had not been happening.

So now I'm n cd31 on 2nd round of clomid. Doc said i ovulated again and i expected af to arrive on day 28/29. Have taken 3 tests. 1st didn't work, 2nd was bfn (was a cheap test from pound test so don't know how reliable) and 3rd (from boots) - taken yesterday was also bfn..... Have one test left and going to test again n morning.I no i should wait till next week as have heard loads of stories of bfp not turning up for a week or even morn but i just have no patience at all.

Really hoping for my bfp this month. We have our first consultation in the hari clinic in Dublin at the ed of the month and if nothin works then icsi treatment is the next step. Don't know where we are going to get the money for it tho as it is so EXPENSIVE!!!!! Just to put more stress on top of everything else!!!

Sorry for going on a bit, just needed to vent lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"